New Injustice video shows Ares and Killer Frost

Warner has released a new video for Injustice: Gods Among Us, showing the fighting skills of Ares and Killer Frost.

You can check out the trailer below.

Injustice: Gods Among Us is released on April 19 on PS3 and Xbox 360 and April 26 on Wii U. You can pre-order below.

Edited On 11 Apr, 2013

Comments
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
getting massively excited for this now, please someone else get it on xbox so we can pair up
April 26th? What happened to the 19th? Looking good though, looking forward to it.
bigsin17's avatar
bigsin17 4 years ago
yeaaa JOEEEEE!!! whats up with the release date????
ASC's avatar
ASC 4 years ago
From what i'm seeing on the site: 26th for Wii U and 19th for others
That's a bit annoying for me, as I'm going with the Wii U version, not just for the weeks delay, but now it'll be out the same day as Lego City on the 3DS and I'll have to split my playtime on them up.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i actually adored the demo and now i want it! hope lovefilm send it asap!
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
mat do yourself a favour and try to pick it up, i love these type of games but never have mates to play with. I'm not good enough to enjoy it online either
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
*Mate...not mat
Best way to get games at launch from Lovefilm is to send a game back the day before the release and have the release high priority Shep. Worked for me with Defiance, Bioshock Infinite, Gears Judgement, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Rising, DmC, Hitman and practically every other big release of the last six months.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
Sorry guys. The release date on the Wii U version says April 26. That's where I got it from. PS3 and 360 still 19th.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I gave up with lovefilm and games! I kept adding a games option, but i ended up having to remove entire queues so I could get what I wanted. I had the 3 uncharted games on my list, with 1 as high priority, and they would randomly send me number 2, even when I had other things on high. I won't give them my money now. I pay a little extra to Boomerang, get the games I want and I've not looked back!
The trick is to keep your rental list short, mine is all Wii U games, which they never send out, and just new releases.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Indeed. I used to only put on what games I wanted after they screwed me over like they did with TM. I saw a game I wanted, put it on and boom, got it quickly. I stopped using it once all the online pass stuff started kicking in though.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I remember when RDR came out. I had to have my queue empty for a week with just that on it to get it sent out in time for when I was off work. I can't be arsed with that hassle. Boomerang, I can set it to ONLY send out my top option, and they will send me new releases, usually early, if I have a disc waiting to be sent out. there can be a delay in getting games out, but I always get theo ne I want!
Guess I've just been lucky.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
It's either this or Dead Island for me, My mate keeps going on about dead island but i thin kid rather get this.
Pyroloveridge's avatar