Ubisoft dates E3 press conference for June 10

It begins - Ubisoft has dated its E3 press conference for June 10. That's about all there is to say on the matter, but the very mention of E3 is making us very excited.

Hopefully we'll have someone in the U.S to liveblog everyone that's happening, either way though we'll be awake the whole week, bringing you every slice of news as it happens, faster that anyone can announce it.

Excited? You bet.

This year's E3 is going to be massive, with practically every publisher no doubt announcing games for the next generation of consoles. And of course there will be the consoles themselves, with MS and Sony no doubt being out to one up each other.

We can't wait.

This year's E3 takes place from June 11 - June 13 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

Edited On 11 Apr, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Already got my holiday booked off work for it. a little sad? yep, but I don't care. Sitting up til 2am watching the conferences live is as close to actually going to E3 as I'll ever get!
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
You do that, I'm gonna sit at work and watch the highlights while I have nothing to do.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
How can it take place between 11th June-13th June but have Ubis conference on the 10th?
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
And I'll be staying up till 2am, then slowly getting in to work at 10am. Life of flexible working hours.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
Conferences are always the day before the official show, in most cases.
Don't care what Ubisoft will be showing, but I'll watch the main conferences as usual. My birthday that week though, so will be doing some partying, and probably not watch them live.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
the last conference, unually Ninty, is the only one that happens after the show actually starts. the others are usually the day or 2 before
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 4 years ago
I would stop up and watch it, but I usually struggle to get a decent non-laggy as hell, stream.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
They always put most of these on at ridiculous times. I usually try to watch them all. I think I got....Ubisoft, Nintendo and....Microsoft done last year.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Joe, I know Colin is flying over, but if you need someone to go over to LA for you guys, I'll do it or you. It's a bit of a sacrifice, bu I'd be willing to do that for you ;)
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I managed to get them all last year. Was a good watch, so I figure I'll just be staying up later than usual.