Project X Zone trailered

Namco has released a new trailer for Project X Zone, it's new cross over title which is coming exclusively to Nintendo 3DS.

In addition to the trailer, the publisher has also announced that the game will be offered in a Limited Edition at no extra cost to fans. The Limited Edition will include a mini-art book and poster featuring the characters and famous gaming franchises represented in the game and a music CD featuring the high tempo music featured in Project X Zone.

Check out the video below.

Edited On 12 Apr, 2013

Comments
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Zero? Megaman? Other Awesome Characters? TAKE MY MONEY NOW
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
So they have this... but not tried to get the license for Jump! Ultimate Stars.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Johno, something like this was only doable because it would only have involved licensing agreements to be arranged with other game companies with established western divisions, whereas with Jump! all the characters are from manga/anime whose licenses are all over the place outside Japan and would be a legal minefield to navigate on Namco's part, not to mention incredibly expensive. The return on investment for something that would likely sell so little probably wouldn't be worth it... in fact I'm amazed they've gone to the trouble of getting this released here when they still won't even release half the games they make themselves that they actually own the rights to over here. It's baffling how Namco Bandai seems to make decisions sometimes... Anyway... game looks nice. Will be getting on release I think.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
This looks intense! just another reason to get a 3DS XL. I'll wait until Pokemon is out though
Can you say Overkill. XD Can't wait
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
The great thing about crossover fighters is that they often contain characters we westerners haven't heard of... I mean even in SSBM there were a few. It's a pretty good way to test the market if the most fun characters are on games we haven't got people would think I might pick up Fire Emblem when it comes out over here.
It's like when Super Smash Bros Melee was released not a lot of people had heard of Fire Emblem
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Marth and Roy on SSBM were the shit
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Indeed. I educated so many people on what Fire Emblem is by smashing in the face with Marth.
Never really liked them during Melee my mains were Falco, Link and Peach but in Brawl my mains are Marth, Sonic and Peach (Peach is OP)
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I didn't care about winning so much as playing with my favourites. I've not played Brawl in an age mind, was my main Wii game.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I imported my Brawl because fuck waiting the 8 months for it over here. Metaknight is OP and Lucario was way underpowered
Metaknight is broken and if you know how to use Lucario he is extremely powerful
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I loved Lucario. I also loved the Charizard/Pokemon combo.
I never liked the Pokemon Trainer mainly because I think they should have put in Blaziken instead
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Pokemon trainer was definitely wrong, should have been Hoenn starters: Mudkip, Grovyle and Blaziken.
Oh how overpowered would he of been then
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Not as overpowered as any Charizard. What a beast of a pokemon.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Blaziken would basically be Lucario but with less floating and would have Captain Falcon kick!
Blaziken Moveset: B=Fire Punch >B=Blaze Kick ^B=Sky Uppercut. Grovyle Moveset; B=Solarbeam >B=Leaf Blade ^B Vine Whip. Mudkip Moveset; Same as Squirtle.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Blaziken B=Mirror Move. Grovyle B=Bullet Seed Mudkip B=Water Gun >B=Take Down ^B=Mud Slap, everything else you put though would be perfect
Ye I thought about Bullet Seed but I thought Solerbeam would be better but Mirror Move would be perfect for Blaziken
Anyhoo back to the topic at hand. If you have a 3DS you have got to support this release
Pre-ordered, love the look of this, reminds me of Tatsunoko vs Capcom a bit, which was brilliant, and sadly overlooked being a Wii exclusive.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
So is shopto gonna do the limited edition too? It's getting to the stage with 3DS games that shopto aint getting any of the special stuff (Boo with Luigi's Mansion, Artbook with Fire Emblem etc)
ROSS 3 years ago
Namco Bandai Europe are adamant that PXZ in the UK will not be getting a limited edition, I think Shopto got their info from a US press release. They're certainly the only retailer that claim it comes with the book/CD - so far as I'm aware the only way to get the LE is to enter a competition. Shopto really ought to update this item before they end up with a lot of unhappy customers...
ROSS 3 years ago