New Feature revealed for Western version of Animal Crossing

Animal Crossing: New Leaf will include an exclusive feature for its Western release.

In the latest Iwata Asks interview on the Nintendo's blog, Iwata says that, "In the North American version of the game, model homes created by Nintendo will also appear in the Happy Home Showcase. These homes will be distributed via SpotPass."

The Happy Home Showcase is a plaza to meet other players and visit model homes, this new feature allows for players in Europe and the U.S to visit homes created by Nitnendo.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is due for release in June.

Edited On 15 Apr, 2013

Comments
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Its not really an amazing feature lol. But I guess it's nice. So glad shopto put this up at a cheap price cus I was tempted to skip it. Looks like I'll be sucked back in lol
Meh, could never really get in to Animal Crossing, really wanted to like it, and imported the Gamecube version and spent hours on it, but in the end it all just felt so futile.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Imported? You do realise the Gamecube Animal Crossing was out over here? I got it. It came with a Memory card that took up the whole thing lol
Eventually it came to Europe, was out in Japan and the US for ages before that though.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Personally I feel it's a game you have to play on handhelds anyways. the DS one was so much better than the Cube and Wii version.
Never played Animal Crossing before and I don't see the appeal but i'm going to ''Borrow'' the DS version from my niece and give it a try
Niall 4 years ago
This game is going to dominate my summer, I can't wait!
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 4 years ago
Never really been interested in these games, I used to play those harvest moon games, but this series just looks so, well.... Meh
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 4 years ago
I'd like to have some kind of a "silent" tool to report a typo. Cause there's no such company as Nitnendo...
theadj's avatar
theadj 4 years ago
Just upgraded my 3ds to the XL and am still playing zelda instead of some of the newer games. Sometimes the oldies do stand the test of time