Bioshock Infinite remains in first spot for the third week in a row, fighting off all competition for the top position.
To be fair there haven't really been too many new releases recently although that will soon change, with Injustice: Gods Among us and Nintendo's Fire Emblem both on the way later this week.
Check out the full top 20 below.
UK Top Twenty Gaming Charts - W/e April 14
1. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
2. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Defiance (Trion Worlds)
5. Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
7. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
8. Gears of War: Judgement (Microsoft)
9. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
10. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
11. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
12. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (EA)
13. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
14. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
15. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
16. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
17. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
18. Just Dance 4 (bisoft)
19. SimCity (EA)
20. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)