New Elder Scrolls Online video shows Ogrim

Bethedsa has released a new video for The Elder Scrolls Online in which you'll get to meet the Ogrim, one of the Daedra you'll encounter in the game.

No solid date has been set for the game yet, however either way you'll get to play it, providing you have a PC obviously.

Check out the video below.

Edited On 15 Apr, 2013

Comments
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
These guys were put in as a joke by the Daedra if I remember correctly from what I just read on a wiki. they were going to be in skyrim but the all took an arrow to the knee
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Does this mean that they are giving up on the bug fest that is Skyrim?
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
I'd love to play this, but I'm afraid my PC would roll over and suffer a slow and painful death if I attempted to run it lol
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
im gutted this is not console release, i love my elder scrolls and my PC would run this no problem, ive just lost all faith in my pc gaming world and im happier to stick to consoles now!
Emma's avatar
Emma 4 years ago
He's.... so.... pretty.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 4 years ago
I agree with Shep. I'm disappointed that this game isn't a console release as I enjoy Elder Scrolls games. If I tried to play this on my computer I think smoke might start coming out of it haha
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 4 years ago
Console probably wouldn't be able to handle it, not current gen any way, plus Microsoft seem so against MMO's on the Xbox for some reason. Also, the required specs prob won't be that bad, i watched a video and one of the dev guys said that a PC bought within the last 5 years should be able to run it, so if you're pc is half decent and only few years old you should be fine.
theadj's avatar
theadj 4 years ago
After the buggy releases and poor excuses on ps3 I've lost a little love for this company and with the many hours I've sunk into skyrim and fallout.