Newsround - Tuesday, April 16: Bethedsa teasing something, Injustice scores appear

It's that time of day again, Newsround time. So what goodies have we missed today then that perhaps didn't deserve their own story?

Let's have a look shall we?

Bethedsa teasing something

It has been promising to unveil something for quite a while and now Bethedsa is teasing something using a short, looping video on The Vine.

Place your guesses as to what this could be below.

Diggs Nightcrawler arriving on May 29

The next chapter of Sony's Wonderbook will kick off late next month as the publisher has revealed that Diggs Nightcrawler will be released in Europe on May 29 for PS3. If your kids are looking forward to this one then note the date.

Injustice: Gods Among Us score are in

Some reviews are starting to go live for Injustice: Gods Among Us. Unfortunately our review copy is yet to arrive, however we will review the game as soon as we can. In the meantime here are some of the scores starting to appear:

CVG - 7.8/10
IGN - 8.2/10
OXM - 8/10

So...

There we go. As usual, if there are any major breaking gaming stories we'll post them up.

Edited On 16 Apr, 2013

Comments
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Want it to be something completely new, Not another Elder Scrolls yet and could never get into Fallout. Maybe a game with similar attributes but set in Roman/Troy times? or maybe even Clash of titans kinda style? could be fun. Injustice scores are looking good and the demo was awesome so really hoping i can buy it.
Injustice looks great, also scored 9.2 on EGM, hopefully get the 360 version from Lovefilm at the weekend, if not I'll have to wait till next week for the Wii U version.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I really hate being that guy....but there was quite a few bits of news today. Animal Crossing 3DSXL conssole got leaked. It's even on here for pre-order. Monster Hunter on the Wii U got the update to allow off-screen play and so us European folk can play with the Yanks. Coaster Crazy (made by the guys who did Rollercoaster Tycoon 3) was announced for Wii U. Although only focuses on making the coasters. Looks like a lot of fun tho so if it's cheap it might be worth picking up. Here's a video http://youtu.be/JLlpMngjswA Tekken Revolution was also leaked. Climax Studios leaked some images to what looks like a Prince of Persia title. But removed and replaced with what looks to be another horror. http://www.climaxstudios.com/our-games/ There's also hints that Mario vs Donkey Kong 3DS will be out early may. But I'm assuming we'll find more about that tomorrow.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Oh yeah. Forgot. They announced wave 2 of Pokemon Rumble U figures. Eevee, Mewtwo, Tokicroak, Genesect, Litwick and Zoroark. I know the game was announced for EU some time ago so only bothered mentioning it.
That's got to be Fallout 4
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
I never posted the Animal Crossing console on purpose. As for the rest, thanks. Quite happy for anyone to post anything we have missed in the comments for everyone to see. :D
Odds are I won't get it but i'm going to need to stop myself from buying the figures
You didn't post it on here Joe but you did post it on Twiiter
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
Yeah, I see all of the news, I'm just picky about what I post sometimes, there is only one of me after all and I have other stuff to do in the background (reviews/previews) haha :D
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
yeah likely the Animal Crossing one is gonna be announced tomorrow anyways.
KaotikKnight's avatar
KaotikKnight 4 years ago
I really would love Bethedsa to give us a final word on Prey 2, been wanting that game for so long.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
I agree on Prey 2, saw it in a private viewing at gamescom a few years back, in fact I think I wrote a preview for it at the time. Looked incredible. In fact here are two previews we did that year. The first from E3 the second from Gamescom. http://www.shopto.net/news/10720/prey-2-preview - 2011http://www.shopto.net/news/15955/prey-2-preview
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
FIFA 14 is to be revealed tomorrow I hear. Stay tuned, we'll have the news obviously :D Here's the proof https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/324191512030216193 Not posting as news, since it's an announcement of an announcement, will post the story tomorrow when it gets its proper reveal.
Whats the point of announcing an announcement?
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Really happy that FIFA 14 is gunna be announced, just want some good changes and the ref to not be completely useless. Also pro clubs needs a good sorting out.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Fifa 14 Wii U/PSV. It's reskinned Fifa 09! Or just won't happen. Likely the latter.
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
Next-Gen Fallout please Bethesda!
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I have a better suggestion, Stick to publishing Bathesda your games will actually work that way.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Wouldnt mind a new fallout. But yep. Would prefer something that works too lol
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Bathesda games have more bugs than a pixar movie
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 4 years ago
Most likely the next Fallout game but it would be good if it was something different. I don't enjoy Fallout as much as I used to.
You can't exactly bug test a game the size of an Elder Scrolls