Injustice: Gods Among Us does not support iOS unlocks

The Wii U version of Injustice: Gods Among Us will not support unlocks from the free iOS version of the game.

Owning the game on PS3 or Xbox 360 will enable you to use unlocked items which appear in the iOS version, and vice versa, however according to a report on Siliconera, the Wii U will not support this cross-platform feature.

To make up for this, the Wii U version does support off-TV play, as well as the ability to display the move command list on the GamePad.

Injustice: Gods Among Us is out this week on PS3 and Xbox 360. The Wii U version will arrive next week.

Edited On 17 Apr, 2013

Comments
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
nearly threw a massive rage for a minute then, the headline misled me into anger... I played that game to unlock everything stupid amount of hours but it was free I guess
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
lol pyro and your emotion towards injustice, i will enjoy caving your head in on it when lovefilm send it my way :D lol
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
And you probably will, its a big release for me though so just bear with my excitement and possibly disappointment next week
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Another reason to rush out and buy a Wii U eh??? No this, no that, thats no longer an exclusive etc etc man owners of the wii U have every rite not to be happy???
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
But the game was rubbish! I beat the first "boss" and uninstalled it!
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
Yeah it was pants, I just wanted the unlocks...
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I dont have time to memorise all of the combo buttons in a fighting game. So being able to map them on the gamepad is far more useful than having pointless item unlocks
Turak64's avatar
Turak64 4 years ago
Is this a developer issue or Nintendo? Would be interesting to know who is responsible
Don't give a crap, for one thing I don't own an iAnything, and never will, and the only thing I'm bothered about this is the DLC, which is apparently coming, so don't care. Plus I can play it in bed on the gamepad. ;)
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
How would it be an issue with Nintendo? The game is simply coming out on their console, they aint developing nor publishing the title so
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Wish I was buying this today as it would arrive tomorrow :( the IOS stuff doesn't really bother me. Not fussed with anything apple except cider.
Pear cider > Apple cider ;)
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
My favourite one was a mixed berry one i had a few years ago but really can't remember the name, just that it was amazing. Had gold writing on it i think.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
This one Gloria... http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.drinksupermarket.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/k/o/kopparberg-mixed-fruit-premium-swedish-cider-500ml-bottle-nrb.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.drinksupermarket.com/kopparberg-mixed-fruit-premium-swedish-cider-500ml-bottle-nrb.html&h=1000&w=1000&sz=97&tbnid=siCdvL-vvAYtNM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&zoom=1&usg=__NFRvgakBbuUE8Eja1wQw0dzgOTw=&docid=DzVtllg8jVq2xM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=G41uUbbzOeqR0AXS2YHoAg&ved=0CEcQ9QEwAg&dur=109
Koppaberg is a little too sweet for my tastes.