Jak and Daxter Collection coming to PS Vita this June

The brilliant Jak and Daxter Collection is coming to PS Vita this summer. The HD version, which was previously released on PS3, includes reworked versions of Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak II, and Jak 3.

New touch-based applications of certain mini games will be included throughout the collection, while the Jak and Daxter Collection on PS Vita also has full Trophy support.

The Jak and Daxter Collection arrives this June for 29.99 euros.

Check out more on this game over on the PS Blog.

Edited On 19 Apr, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I was just reading about this on the blog. Seems like the perfect game for the Vita. Would like to see Ratchet And Clank get the same treatment if it's a success.
Great Game (Only played the first one)
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
They are good, fun, solid games. I would happily lay out a few quid for them on Vita.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Already got them on the PS3 and they not aged well at all. If it was a new one I woulda been tempted to pick it up, my Vita is starving for some new titles.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Oh, nice. Hope this leads to further budget priced compilations making the jump to Vita soon. Kingdom Hearts would seem a good contender after the PS3 version hits. Anyways, will be nice to play some good 3D platformers on a handheld for a change (Well, unless you count Strangers Wrath, but that's hardly a platformer per se).
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I think Ratchet and Clank was hinted at too wasn't it?
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Not that I have heard. The last R&C game was supposed to be a PS3/PSV multiplatform release but the Vita version is now about 4 months overdue... despite the PS3 version being cross-buy and the game being advertised on the Vita PS Store live area page. Clearly development is going well there.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Was supposed to be ports of the HD ports. Don't make any difference to me. If they're gonna charge £30 for it while the PS3 versions are sitting on shelves for £15 I aint gonna pay extra for nothing.
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
I picked this up way back when for the PS3 and its awesome, the original Jak is still amongst my favourite games I dunno if its worth buying on vita as I cant see the point in owning a vita anyways ha ha!!
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
"If they're gonna charge £30 for it " - It's 30 dollars/Euros, pound cost should be a much lower number. Reasonably 20-25 quid at most, which puts it at the same RRP the PS3 version currently sits at.
Who sells at RRP though?
LIDIJA 4 years ago
Gloria, is your last name Preston? And to address your question, some retailers (including PSN) tend to sell a lot of games at RRP, which is too expensive in most cases.
Wow, I have another stalker. Or is it just one of kevins accounts?
Gloria is anyone you want her to be LIDIJA
Except a turd sandwich ;)
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Gummy's avatar
Gummy 4 years ago
I like how they made a separate trophy set for the Vita version to lure the trophy hunters in. Smart move.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I think it's less for trophy hunters and more to save the hassle of cross game coding for the trophies. A lot of games that are on both platforms do it. Although, as a bit of a trophy whore, I won't deny that it's kind of cool.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
" So apparently Sly Cooper trilogy has been confirmed to be coming too. I'm sure someone will care about it. " - Seems you care more than anyone. By the way, not confirmed at all.
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 4 years ago
Well near as damn it..... http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/04/21/esrb-rates-the-sly-collection-for-playstation-vita?abthid=5173599fe4d9a6014c000009
You will be able to pre-order when it's up. [.>_<.]