Rayman Legends Online Challenges arrive on Wii U this week

Ubisoft is to release Rayman Legends Online Challenges on the Wii U eStore this week.

These challenges allows players to compete against each other to climb up the leaderboards. In the game there are 4 different paintings which take the player to specific daily and weekly challenges.

The download will be available for free from April 25.

Elsewhere on the eStore this week is the release of Injustice: Gods Among Us, while on the 3DS store a demo arrives for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

As for 3DS games, this week we are treated to BIT TRIP SAGA, Megaman 4 Lola's Math Train and Riding Stables 3D, as well as a digital version of LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins.

Plenty of choice for 3DS owners then.

Edited On 22 Apr, 2013

Comments
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Sweet. Looks like a busy week for Wii U owners then, Rayman, Injustice, The Update and the Virtual Console. Also Kirby was released at 30p last week so can't argue with that lol
Got a physical copy of Injustice coming, and don't give a toss about Rayman. Might have to check out Bit Trip Saga on 3DS though, been loving Runner 2 on Wii U.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 4 years ago
Is the Wii U update just some time this week or has a date been set for it?
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I got Bit Trip from here when it was about £9 for the set. Well worth it. Wii U update has an unknown time. BUT heavily rumoured to be today
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
http://www.nintendo.co.uk/games/oms/fire-emblem-awakening/connect-addon-content.html Looks like more Fire Emblem maps for this week too? Good to me as long as they are as cheap as the first ones were
No update yet, I'm on my Wii U typing this now.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 4 years ago
Thank you both for the information. I want to get another Wii U game but the games that have been released lately don't interest me much.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
It comes from the Virtual Console being advertised for tomorrow on a Nintendo website. I think if it doesn't come up today then expect to wait till Thursday when the e-shop updates
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I'm just piling this all into here since it's the Nintendo area. For those of you with a 3DS it's worth noting that from tomorrow Nintendo are holding a promotion that if you register 3 of the following games on Club Nintendo you'll get a Fourth free (once released) via download code. Fire Emblem Awakening, Donkey Kong Country Returns Animal Crossing Lego City: The Chase Begins Luigi's Mansion 2 Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate Monster Hunter 3 (3DS) Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. Offer lasts till June 30th Now. Do I want to use it on DKC: Returns or Pokemon? Neither are titles I'd pay full money for.
That's really good new Rob. I have already registered Fire Emblem & I have been waiting for Gates to Infinity since it was announced so I only have to get 1 more game (Since I don't think I will get Animal Crossing)
Jacob 4 years ago