EA dates E3 2013 conference

EA has released the time and date details for its pre-E3 2013 conference. Things are getting real.

The mega publisher has announced that it'll host its conference at 1pm PDT on June 10. No other details where mentioned, but you can bet we'll get news on FIFA 14, Battlefield 4 and a whole lot more.

We also expect a few surprises, after all, it wouldn't be E3 without them.

Edited On 23 Apr, 2013

Comments
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 4 years ago
I gonna watch EA E3, but only pay half attention to it as E3 week is the worst week to work
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i cant wait for E3 and its not that far away now, this year seems to be flying!
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
8pm over here so it's a good time to just sit down and watch it all.
troublemaker 4 years ago
Cool, cool. Get the dates rolling in. I've got my schedule ready, It's a proper lazy week for me that week, it's eating, sleeping, gaming and watching all the conferences. Love it!
I love E3 week it gives me an even bigger excuse to do what I love
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I've always loved E3, Preferred it when announcments were met with a ton of demo's for us to play on the 360. Take it your going to be going to E3 Joe you lucky B*stard... :P
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Wouldn't expect many surprises at an EA conference. They're going to be playing it safer than ever from here on out. No more new IP experiments like Mirror's Edge and Dante's Inferno from them it seems.
Define "Lucky"Bywater. As I understand it he has to sit through the Microsoft conference
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
It'll still be worth it though as he will get to try all of the new games. I wouldn't mind sitting through the Microsoft conference, although it seems more and more likely i will be converting back to Playstation
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I don't expect many suprises from EA, but I want to see what FIFA is like + a release date. I also enjoyed their conference last year, so I will enjoy this one too probably.
troublemaker 4 years ago
My bet for EA@E3 the biggest "surprise" would be the announcement that they actually have the UFC game that they bought from THQ in time for last years conference in dev and coming to next gen. Outside of that, it'll be re-hashes of all their dead horses, i mean, franchises
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Yeh i agree, completely forgot about the UFC license they acquired. Looking forward to Fifa and Madden gameplay though.
troublemaker 4 years ago
Same here. But I gotta admit, I bought Madden last year on a whim (and because they closed down the server on the version me and my mates played) after winning the superbowl, I just got bored. I love the sport, but Madden just doesn't cut it for me anymore!
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Madden 13 didn't last long for me wither, Have got it on my rental list on Lovefilm though. I know it's a small gripe, but i hate how the players hair looks coming out of the helmet, The only mode i really enjoy playing on Madden is the online, Franchise mode bored the hell out of me.
troublemaker 4 years ago
The thing that always makes me laugh at the E3 conference, is how much emphasis they put on the Grass Physics for madden! It's grass! I couldn't give less of a shit if I tried. Hoping for big things with 14, might leave off this year and wait for the next gen iteration
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
BEst thing about them banging ona bout grass physics is that the grass doesn't even wear when it's being absolutely destroyed by 2 300+ pound guys. I'll still het this years edition, Even though it's going to be called Madden 25. There going to be stuck for a name in 2025
sam 4 years ago
Gotcha force 2 wooooo!!!!.... i wish ):
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I'll be using my season pass to test drive Madden beforehand, before slamming down the cash to purchase it, which knowing me I'll end up doing. It's good to run the season in time with my fantasy team online. Good to play as some of my players. I hate MUT mode though, it's got nothing on FIFAs, which I don't even play anymore!
troublemaker 4 years ago
You see, I don't play FIFA, full stop! haha!
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
MUT is a joke, Fifas is bad but it's so much better than maddens. One contract per gold pack??? what a joke,
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Yeah, and it takes so long to even build up enough coins to buy a pack or even a single player, it's just stupid.
troublemaker 4 years ago
You see, I don't play FIFA, full stop! haha! So MUT is the only chance I get to play that kind of stuff! As unpopular as it'll be saying it here, i really fucking hate english football!
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I'm going to write to the owners of Sho-pto.net and ask them to get a forum, as this behaviour is just unacceptable! :P
troublemaker 4 years ago
Yeah, i'm in a real minority on this board. haha! no footy, no pokemon, pretty much no ninty, Yeah, I'm gonna go back to my corner!
No pokemon is blasphemy
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Next you'll be telling us you think mobile gaming is the future.
Haha Tony reference
troublemaker 4 years ago
Bu it is isn't it? nothing like touch screen powered Bejeweled. And pokemon just doesn't interest me in the slightest. I can't even get interested enough to look at a box for it. I'd rather shove splintered bamboo up my tack hole thanks!
When was the last time you played Pokemon?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
I will stand with you in the corner troublemaker with regards to Pokemon never played a pokemon game either.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
if you changed the name of the game to 'Role-Playing-Awesomeness', you'd love the game. Basically evolved quite well for a franchise really.
troublemaker 4 years ago
Never Nox, not once, not ever. I don't find the concept interesting at all.
Pokemon has evolved a lot (Excuse the pun) since the Game Boy days
Do you like RPG's?
troublemaker 4 years ago
I don't doubt it. I'm not saying it's bad, I just don't find it interesting. If you look back over some of the pages here, and look at what happens once you guys start talking pokemon strategy etc etc, it just looks like jibberish to me. It's not something I particularly want to invest a great deal of time in to learn and get my head around. I have too many other things that I have to learn and understand that once I get time to game, it's not something I want to do.
troublemaker 4 years ago
RPGs are something I used to play alot, then stopped for a long time. I am one of those original sad cases that before everyone was dying playing WoW, I was making myself ill not leaving the house for weeks playing EQ. I have gone back to them a few times, most recently John convinced me to revisit ME now that the first was available on PS3, but after the first, i played the second for a bit and had to stop. the 30-40 hours for one go through burned me out. I haven't gone back to 2 yet. Again, I'm not saying it's bad, I really enjoyed it, but I can't hand over that kind of time to one title anymore!
If you want to get into competitive battling you need to invest a good bit of time to learn how to breed and EV train but if you just want to play the story there is a lot of content and it's just a pick up and play for 5 min kind of game. I would say if you can get someone to lend you it or you can pick it up cheap that you should at least give it a go
Or you can just be a dick and you Pokesav
troublemaker 4 years ago
It's that block though mate. It's like being handed a lord of the rings book when all you like is trashy horror. Not only are you not interested, but there is so much to take in that it feels like a chore. I Might try one, one day. but while my game time is limited, it's right down the bottom of a long list of franchises who's waters I need to dip my toe in to, It's an each to their own thing and I just don't see the appeal. And i spent a rather large amount of my younger years being bombarded with the bullshit shows on TV that there is an engrained hate there. It'll take a long time for me to get over that my friend.
I think we got a bit off topic
Just a little
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Damn. E3 is 10th till 13th? I got 11th till 13th off work for it since I as told it was that. Fail. Fingers crossed then that Nintendo's falls on those days and they like the world to watch so it's on early. Sony's always comes up at like 3am so meh but I'd like to watch it the next day. But Microsoft's is always worth watching if you need a laugh
Kimiteshu's avatar
Kimiteshu 4 years ago
I can't wait for this E3 and the others to follow from it!
James 4 years ago
Fellow Gamers! Please complete my survey (2-3 mins to complete) http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZDY7FWK Thanks to all who complete my survey! J
James 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Anyway we can stop this ^^^^^ JOE? Its doing my head in.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
I dunno. James contributes more to these threads than some I'd say, plus at least he's polite.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I'm always polite, but fed up of this being on every post i read.
spike6958's avatar
spike6958 4 years ago
Booked a week off work to watch E3 this year. Normally I would just catch up at the end of each day, but with Sony and Microsoft bringing new systems at the end of the year/beginning of next, and Nintendo knowing they are in a bad situation and that they have to pull out all the stops if they wish to survive, this really is gonna be an E3 that can't be missed. So excited for it, just 6 and a half weeks to go.