Ratchet & Clank movie to release in 2015

Sony is to release a movie based on the Ratchet & Clank franchise.

Blockade Entertainment and Rainmaker Entertainment are currently in production on Ratchet & Clank's first cinematic adventure, with Insomniac playing a hands-on role with the film's production, screenplay, character development, and animation consulting. Furthermore, our own Ratchet & Clank writer, T.J. Fixman, who has written all of the recent Ratchet & Clank games, is writing the script for the film as well.

It's due out in 2015. Check out the first trailer below.

Edited On 23 Apr, 2013

Comments
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
With the writer involved it should retain the humour that makes it great. Perfect game to turn in to a movie really.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
my kids will love this but really i will 2 grew up with a fair bit of ratchet and clank! having kids perfect excuse to watch things like this :P
Cathe's avatar
Cathe 4 years ago
Really looking forward to this! My friend linked me to it on facebook and I had to read it a few times to make sense that it was something real :P Love the games so really excited for this :D
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
This is a bit out of nowhere, but whatever results in more exposure for the IP (meaning I keep getting new R&C games), I guess. Should do weel enough with kids probably(Especially given how low the bar for quality on CGI films is these days).
Kimiteshu's avatar
Kimiteshu 4 years ago
I've never played the games but this looks really fun! I can't wait to see this.
James 4 years ago
Fellow Gamers! Please complete my survey (2-3 mins to complete) http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZDY7FWK Thanks to all who complete my survey! J
Artemisthemp's avatar