Order a Pizza Hut with Kinect thanks to new dashboard app

Fancy using Kinect to order a pizza? Well now you can thanks to Microsoft and Pizza Hut.

A new Pizza Hut app has arrived on the Xbox 360 dashboard, allowing you to browse the menu, customize your order and even link your Xbox LIVE and PizzaHut accounts to save order history.

If place your first order before May 6, you'll get 15 percent off the first purchase.

Quite lucky if you have a Pizza Hut delivery store near you.

What's your favourite pizza? We're quite partial to Mushroom or Margarita with pineapple. Mmm.

Edited On 23 Apr, 2013

Comments
Pizza Hut don't deliver to the place I live so.......Meh
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Mushroom on a pizza? Eugh. Pizza Hut doesn't deliver here, but we have this local pizza place which is just awesome. I get a hot and spicy chilli base, with ham, smoked sausage, pepperoni and chicken on it. Absolutely gorgeous.
Cheese Sweetcorn & Onion
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Meat feast with Cheesy bites as crust. Can't beat it.
H84's avatar
H84 4 years ago
If it was Dominos or Papa Johns it would be great but I'm not a fan of Pizza Hut and their rubbish little franchises. As for pizzas, it's all about pepporoni.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
No pizza's are better than the one's I make at home. Quality. :D
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Pepporoni is on a meat feat H84, along with spicy beef, chicken. :D Set up a little Pizza stand at E3 Joe, you'd make a killing.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
ASDA actually make quite good pizzas at their counter. I get spicy beef and spicy chicken with pepperoni. Lovely stuff.
sam_w's avatar
sam_w 4 years ago
Pineapple on a margherita pizza? That sounds incredibly dull!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
For Pizza Hut has to be the Steak Supreme. Was nice of Joe to offer to make us all one of his homemade pizza's :)
cthragyaska's avatar
cthragyaska 4 years ago
Is this because using a phone or the internet to order is just too complicated? Crowbar that useability in there microsoft, crowbar it good! And it's gotta be a Meat Feast, but not from Pizza Hut, they gave me terrible food poisoning once and then apolgised by giving me vouchers for a free meal. Mwah.
Kimiteshu's avatar
Kimiteshu 4 years ago
Sounds great! If only I had a Kinect! My favourite pizza has got to be Ham and Pineapple or Meat Feast!
Meh, don't do Pizza Hut, or any takeaway pizza's really, seems pointless when in the same time it takes you to order and get it delivered you can cook one yourself at home, and the range of fresh and frozen pizzas you can get at supermarkets these days are pretty much as good as any takeaway at a fraction of the cost. Nothing beats home made pizza from scratch though, I save doing that for special occasions though, and my favourite pizza has got to be my special Christmas pizza I make with Turkey and Stuffing and cranberry sauce, it's awesome.
Shoxy85's avatar
Shoxy85 4 years ago
If Dominos did this I'd be classified as obese. The fact I have to get up and go to my computer to order one is enough to demotivate me and keep me seated on the sofa.