New PS4 video talks 'Dualshock 4'

Sony has released a new video for PlayStation 4, in which the developers talk all about the Dualshock 4.

"We are so excited about PlayStation 4 and even more anxious to be able to share with you more features and details as we get closer to launch," says a post on the official site.

"As you know, one of the first major reveals during PlayStation Meeting 2013 was the all new Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller. Today, we're pleased to share a brand new video where developers discuss some of their favorite Dualshock 4 features, what makes each feature unique and how it will make your gameplay experience much more dynamic."

Check out the video and pre-order below.

Edited On 25 Apr, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I was jsut watching this. Looks really good. Hopefully all those that complain about the size of the DS3 can be quietened! The fixed triggers are great, a few bits are a little gimmicky. The headphone port confuses me a little too. Looks great overall
Gummy's avatar
Gummy 4 years ago
The weight of the pad hopefully won't be an issue with all that tat. Some of us are delicate little flowers like that, Sony.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I don't like the fixed triggers, mainly because surely that means an end to 'analog sprint' on FIFA. :(
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
the ps3 controller weighs like 2 grams!!! i cant get used to it what so ever! least i know my xbox pad is actually still in my hands lol!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
See, so many people say that, but me and my damn giant gorilla paws don't have an issue with either. You're right DW, i think all the analogue stuff may well be pulled from the DS4, which would be a shame.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 4 years ago
I wait to cast judgement on DS4 until Sony have let me play with it.
I don't know where they get off describing a controller in it's fourth iteration as all new.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 4 years ago
I like the PS3 controller so it's nice to see they haven't changed too much. I can see the share button being used quite a lot on FIFA which will add to the banter side of things. I got confused by the headphone port too. If I remember correctly I think I read a rumour somewhere that the PS4 is to be bundled with a free headset.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I think being bundled with a headset is the next logical move. PS3 is a quiet place usually due to people not buying headsets for themselves. But Xbox is opposite as they all have one available so you can hear someones disappointment.
All I ever heard on Xbox was a bunch of kids having tantrums because I killed them.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Yeah, they said they'd be bundling in a headset this time around. Not sure how I feel about it, I hear enough shitty rap music already. Haha!
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I could do with the PS controller being a little bigger, so hopefully this fixes this.