This week's latest charts are in and it's Dead Island: Riptide which become's this week's best selling video game.
To be fair, Dead Island: Riptide is a lot of fun. Sure it's not really a big advancement on the original, but if you love bashing zombies up then you probably can't go wrong, which is probably why it finds itself in the top spot.
Elsewhere this week, Injustice: Gods Among Us takes second spot, while Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen takes second spot (we'll have a review for that at some point this morning). Meanwhile, Namco Bandai's Star Trek tie-in makes No.4, followed by Tomb Raider at number five.
You can check out the rest of the top twenty below.
UK All-Format Charts (w/e April 28)
1. Dead Island Riptide (Deep Silver)
2. Injustice Gods Among Us (Warner Bros)
3. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Capcom)
4. Star Trek (Namco Bandai)
5. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
6. BioShock: Infinite (2K Games)
7. FIFA 13 (EA)
8. LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo)
9. Defiance (Trion Worlds)
10. Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
11. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
12. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
13. Fire Emblem: Awakening (Nintendo)
14. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
15. Sonic & All Stars RAcing Transformed (Sega)
16. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
17. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
18. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
19. Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
20. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)