Batman: Arkham Origins gets new screens

Some new screens and art from Batman: Arkham Origins have appeared on the internet. So what better way to celebrate the fact than to post them below.

Batman: Arkham Origins is out later this year. You can pre-order below.

Here's the screens.

Edited On 29 Apr, 2013

Comments
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
definitely a purchase for me I think!
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
me too, i cant wait for this! massive batman fan in general films and games! bring it on!
terry 4 years ago
i have already pre-ordered this, and i'm not gunna lie, literally cant wait til it falls thru my letterbox! i'm really interested in where they go from the previous 2 games.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
think its set before the 1st 2? im not promising that but it is what ive read quite a few times
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
it's set before Asylum and City. It's kind of the reason i lost interest. All these lovely new gadgets that weren't in the others that are set afterwards! Unless you give Batman amnesia at the end of the game, how has he forgotten about the better gadgets?
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 4 years ago
@Shep yes I have read that too. The screenshots look cool. Batman's costume is completely black (obvious change from previous Arkham games where the costume was gray + black). I like the ambient, a little bit darker and with snow and so on. I really hope that we will get the option to play a little bit more stealthy this time around (not that the previous game didn't have that, but I still feel that wasn't the primary focus). I want darker places :)
Don't forget Rocksteady aren't making it
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
and the guy that voices batman isn't returning!
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i like your thinking ZdravkoN and i agree, TM he might take a really big bang to the head at the end of the game, or he might realise the villians are not worth the amazing gadgets and down grades because they are that much of a bunch of pussies! lol
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 4 years ago
@TM: Maybe Christian Bale will voice Batman this time around :D @SaiyanNox: If Rocksteady are not making it, that doesn't mean that it won't be good. I say that we should wait and see. :) @Shep: I don't know if you remember the final fights in Jack Reacher or S.W.A.T. movies ;)
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
haha! nice thinking :P
Looks good, but just a rental for me, will be another game easily finished over a weekend and I'm really not interested in how many crappy side missions they put in the inevitable open world.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Hopefully Catwoman will return as a playable in this. It's the only thing that would make me buy it on launch. Got kinda sick of playing as Bats by Wii U version of Arkham. At least Catwoman had a nice ass to stare at
JAKE 4 years ago
An original arkham story yet again but going back to the beginning with an amateur batman. With assassins after him i can not help but feel like batman will get hurt at some point and it will be fun to see how the game deals with the relationships between characters such as their meetings. Both AA and AC were excellent in story line, graphics and character development so i am hoping WB can continue that, Can not see why not as they are being helped by rockstar, on the coin flip though Paul Dinni is not writing so here is truly hoping and can not wait.