Microsoft pre-E3 press conference set for June 10

Microsoft is to host its pre-E3 press conference pre-E3 at the Galen Center on the University of Southern California campus on Monday, June 10.

Neowin posted up the news for confirmation of the conference, before kindly spreading the word. Before then, Microsoft will use its own Redmond, Washington campus to reveal details of the new Xbox on May 21. You'll be able to watch both events live over the internet.

Excited yet?

Edited On 30 Apr, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
Pre-E3 x2 = typo...... IM EXCITED FOR THISSSSS!!!!! can you tell :P
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
well, the pre-E3 conference IS pre-E3 no? haha! My xbox excitement will build after 2 things. 1. the announcement on the 21st may, and 2. the realisation that there will be no ponchos or Usher for the conference.
Cathe's avatar
Cathe 4 years ago
Hmm. At this time of year I am usually really excited for E3. However, since we are starting a new console generation, I am somewhat less excited - although I am pretty sure it's supposed to work the other way haha! I'm sure my excitement levels will raise as we get closer to E3 but for now I need to see what Microsoft do at their Xbox event in May before I think about watching this.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
I have heard the post E3 conference is going to be after E3.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
brooker your in a very sarcastic mood today my friend lol, i guarantee you will come to the MS side :P
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I'm never sarcastic! I don't know what you're talking about! They have to make it worth me walking away from the plus sub I have until 2016! But, if they do something special and make it worth my while, I'll happily hold my hat in my hand and say you were right. Fingers crossed for you mate.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
im more nervous than excited, im 1 of the few people on here to have kept the faith after such an early great impression from sony! so i hope my faith pays of! only time will tell in all fairness! 21 days!
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Same day as EA then, and I'm guessing Sony. Will wonder who will get the earlier section.
Microsoft are trying to capture the casual crowd and be the "Box that does everything"
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
MS usually take the early slot don't they? GOnna be a good day. Thank god I've got the day off. SHOPTO! We need a proper chat set up so we can talk during the conferences without refreshing the page please :D
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
great idea brooker! i agree with you there a chat box would be great! ill be watching it, from work but o well! what i dont get paid for so might as well do it anyway
Cathe's avatar
Cathe 4 years ago
Chat box would be brilliant :D
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I keep the faith, It's just dwindling slightly after everything is Kinect based. And the focus is not solely on gaming.
I liked E3 better when it was in May, now it clashes with my week long birthday celebrations.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 4 years ago
So can we expect a E3 from Microsoft with Kinect? I am excited
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Would love to see a chat box. Usually I come in late so all of the conversations are done when I post XD Not hyped at all by Microsoft's. They shown nothing this generation at all save for one or two exclusives at the start of the 360 life. Can't see that changing