Rambo: The Videogame gets new screens

Reef Entertainment have today released a few new screens for Rambo: The Videogame, showing us what the man himself looks like.

There's not much more to say, but you can check out the screens and pre-order below.

Edited On 03 May, 2013

Comments
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 4 years ago
Second picture is a scene from the first Rambo Movie :)
Looks shocking, but that was expected.
I think it looks pretty good. Key Word "Looks"
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
It's how it plays which concerns me.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Looks quite nice graphically, probs will just rent it though.
Shoxy85's avatar
Shoxy85 4 years ago
Graphics look good. But I want to never play this game for my opinion to be changed. Which it would be. As it will be terrible. Very... very terrible.
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
This game actually looks pretty good. But my experience tells me that games based on films are never very good. Also I don't really see much gameplay for this if it follows the film. He does next to know killing at all. If they make it a fragfest it wont be very good either. I'm kind of curious to see how this game turns out.
Rondo Machete's avatar
Rondo Machete 4 years ago
I tell everybody something "I hate it so much when people slag off stuff when it's not even out" why don't you all give a very good reason why this looks bad and why you think it's going to be bad because me for one think it looks awesome and it think it will play awesome,I have waited over 30 years to play a good/ great First Blood game and this will be it,I'm so happy that someone has had the balls to take it on....But please tell me why it looks bad,the screen shots look great and from what I've heard the gameplay is good so why don't everybody just wait untill it is released and then have your say because it people like you that can kill a game well before its ever released......So yes I'm a fan and a big fan and like I said I'm very happy that it's being made....
Rondo Machete's avatar
Rondo Machete 4 years ago
Rondo Machete's avatar
Rondo Machete 4 years ago
Rondo Machete's avatar
Rondo Machete 4 years ago
Rondo Machete's avatar
Rondo Machete 4 years ago
Rondo Machete's avatar
Rondo Machete 4 years ago
Because Rondo, it is a movie game and 9 times out of 10 movie games are bad
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
Exactly. If you have played games for a reasonable amount of time you will understand that games based on movies suck. Usually for the reason that people will buy the game purely because they liked the movies. So regardless of whether the devs put effort in or not, the game will still sell. less effort = more profit.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Remember the Rambo game for the NES? It was pretty awesome. I imagine this will be the same. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttd_HcgaoXQ Couldn't help but link it
I thought the Spectrum Rambo game was OK too, that was about 30 years ago, obviously Rondo must have missed that one, maybe he's not the big Rambo fan he claims to be.
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
A rambo game came out last year I think (idk I got it from playstation plus) and that was an atrocious game.