Saints Row 4 gets new 'Meet the President' video

Deep Silver and Volition have today released a new trailer for Saint's Row 4, showcasing all-new in-game footage for the upcoming Saints Row IV for Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC platforms.

"As the President of the United States of 'Merica, you are a presidential ass-kicker delivering justice Saints-style to the invading alien empire, the Zin," says the accompanying PR. "Your out of this world powers are second-to-none, as is your ability to deliver a perfect nut-shot. BOOM."

You can check out the video and pre-order below.

Edited On 07 May, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
so OTT stupid now miss number 1 and 2 but i will admit looks OTT fun at the same time, but i will just rent this! and yes it is probably me who only has this opinion lol
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
All the dubsteb in the world can't stop me from pre-ordering this. I can't wait
Just awesome ;)
Daniel 4 years ago
I totally get what Shep is saying that it does look pretty dumb, and SR 1 and 2 will be miles better. That being said I had tremendous fun with SRTT after I stopped thinking about it as an SR game and thought of it as just another sandbox game. Also please stop using dubstep in games, just please. Still not sure if Shopto are doing the Pre-Order bonus just yet http://www.gamepillar.com/2013/04/saints-row-iv-free-commander-in-chief.html
Still not played the Saints Rows games. Ebay time
Cathe's avatar
Cathe 4 years ago
I'm waiting to see if there are any collectors editions before I pre-order this but I am so excited for it! Everything just looks brilliant. I didn't think the game could get more insane after SR3 :P
Shoxy85's avatar
Shoxy85 4 years ago
They've gone a little bit extreme with the Saints Rows now. Trying to create it's own identity away from the GTA series. Make's no sense to me. There's always been room for more than one GTA'esq game because they come out so far apart that Saints Row was a brilliant gap-filler at first and established itself as a great series... Until SR3 came out....
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
You're right, there's always been room. But without the crazt identity that has been evolving since SR2 (admittedly, it made a hel of a jump in 3) many just see it as a GTA rip-off and won't touch it. specially not with an actual GTA game coming out 3 weeks later. SR4 needs this crazy persona to keep it as far away from the GTA clone label that it's had for years
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Will still be a really really good game, but not fussed about the really fast running and flying.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
more naked suplexing please
Shoxy85's avatar
Shoxy85 4 years ago
I'll still probably buy it and moan about it. I can't be pleased. I should have been a women.
Well you did want boobs a while back
Artemisthemp's avatar