Lobo shown off in new Injustice video

NetherRealm Studios has released a new trailer for Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC character Lobo.

You can actaully download the new character now for 400 MSP on Xbox Live, while you'll be able to get hold of him on PSN later today.

Check out the video below.

Edited On 08 May, 2013

Comments
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
don't forget that the compatibility pack is free and comes with the batman flashpoint skin. make sure you DL this if you're not buying Lobo.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
Also the next character DLC has been confirmed as Barbara Gordon Batgirl.. which if rumours are true means the last two will be General Zod and Scorpion??? not sure why they chose Scorpion with such a huge range of characters in the DC universe
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
And finally there is also two Skins packs available now which include Bad Girls Skin Pack featuring Wonder Woman, Catwoman, and Harley Quinn for 240MSP and the Teen Titans Skin pack with Cyborg, Deathstroke, and Raven also 240MSP
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I got the Season Pack just to keep my game up to date really. Never really heard of Lobo much, but he does look like a good addition to the game. General ZOD being in the game would be great mind.
Posted this video last week. Still waiting on news about the Wii U DLC.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
Not so sure, bit disppointed with batgirl and Zod and they're too similar to Batman and Superman.. Lobo has turned out to be a great mid to close brawler but I'm more of a distance zoner so I doubt ill use him too much online
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
You should have kept it on the Xbox gloria!
Maybe, don't think I'd enjoy it as much with the crappy Xbox D pad though.
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
Xbox dpad was awful, but slightly better with the revamped version where the d-pad could 'pop' out. I've yet to really look at Injustice in any detail - is there any reason why Superman can't just squash characters like Nightwing? In MK vs DC Universe the storyline was all about the merging worlds giving power to the 'ordinary' characters like Joker, Batman, Kano etc while powering down Raiden and Superman. Anything similar here?
I don't get why people hate on the Xbox 360 d-pad, I for one like it
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Miller - He basically can, hence why the world is in such chaos.
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
I actually meant in the fights while you're playing - i.e. Superman would only have to punch his opponent once and they'd be dead. Have they made a reason why all the fighters are 'equal' in terms of strength and stamina? Juudaime - are you kidding? It's genuinely not fit for purpose that requires quick commands. In Akrham Asylum it could take several attempts to select the right gadget from the 8 directions, and I played beat em ups where trying to do a move would often result in something else entirely, while some moves were completely impossible. MK vs DC had various combo challenges to complete and I couldn't anywhere with the standard pad. Once I got the 'pop-out' d-pad (can't remember the proper name) the difference was incredible.
Kryptonian nanotech innit ;)
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
The twisty D pad on the 360 controllers are awesome. Would still rather use the joystick though.
Well i'm used to the D-pad, Never had that problem with Akrham Asylum & I can hold my own online playing Blazblue. I prefer using my pad over my fightstick (Which i'm selling btw in case anyone is interested)
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
I tried a fight-stick once didn't feel comfortable with it. So I bought a Street Fighter 4 pad. Works a treat with all fighters, it looks like a big Mega-Drive controller.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
Gloria, The Wii U version will be receiving DLC in the summer.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Played online for the first time last night. KOTH. I got up, I'm level 35, beat a level 50er, Green Arrow v Deathstroke. I then beat Joker. 'quite easy this'. I then get absolutely destroyed by a Nightwing. Only time I got a hit in was when he had to seperate after knocking one of my life bars off.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
Yeah they're the worst players. I normally lose to pressure players my mind seems to go blank