The Last of Us goes gold

Development on Naughty Dog's The Last of Us has been completed.

Naughty Dog co-president Christophe Balestra posted an image on Instagram showing that the disc has gone gold, hopefully meaning that there will be no delays and we'll all be playing the game on June 14.

Before that there will be a demo released on May 31 for those who purchased God of War: Ascension. In addition we may even have a preview of the game for you VERY soon.

The Last of Us is said to have a campaign of around 12-16 hours.

Edited On 16 May, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Just awaiting the GOW:Ascension demo to make up my mind. the MP puts me off, but the SP looks great
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
this is 1 thing ill be gutted to miss out on now the ps3 has had to go :'( ill watch it being played and enjoy it that way lol
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
only a few weeks now left for the demo , one of my most watched games this year hope it lives up to the hype. may 31st cannot come soon enough
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
Preview tomorrow morning. :)
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
You chucking in the PS3 shep? shame.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
had to mate lack of time so it was a choice of the 2 and i have more on the xbox and i prefer it in all fairness, it was nice having it and playing it but im affraid i couldnt get back into the life of a PS owner im full on xbox now!
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 4 years ago
I'm really looking forward to this game. It's annoying because I don't have God of War Ascension. @Shep I wonder if you'll still feel the same way next week after the Kinect reveal, oops I mean Xbox reveal.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
it's OK shep, we'll let you back in after you decide the new sexbot isn't for you.
Well it's your choice but we expect you to come back begging for forgiveness eventually
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
physically with the new baby and lack of time i cant spare or afford 2 consoles, if im let down on the 21st ill happily go the ps4 route! because i am impressed with what ive read and seen so far BUT let us wait, 5 more days! i actually cant wait its a BIG decision making day!!! be the second biggest day of the year behind the birth of my son!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I'm in the same boat mate. It'll be PS4 all the way unless a lottery win befalls me! Then I'll take both
H84's avatar
H84 4 years ago
Is there going to be a demo?
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
This is the first PS3 exclusive in a while that im excited about, Ive been playing on the PS3 and 360 for a while now and as much as love the PS3 for its exclusives and PS+ Im with shep I just prefer the xbox, I share a concern over the next box though, The PS4 in theory looks awesome but thats if it can actually do what they intend it to do andsay it can do, Pre order for PS4 is confirmed but I am more interested again in what Microsoft have got lined up hoooo hoooo let the banter commence boys and girls
inspector 74's avatar