Panopticon gets first trailer

Sony has released the first trailer for Panopticon. We aren't too sure what to make of it, though it certainly looks interesting.

Looking at the video, we can see that the game is being developed by the talented team at Studio Japan, although the trademark has also been registered in Europe, so we are presuming the game will be released in the West at some point.

Along with the trailer, a new date of May 21 has now appeared on the website, so hopefully we'll find out more then, including what format it's on.

Here's the first video.

Edited On 16 May, 2013

Comments
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
Looks pretty good. Looking forward to finding out more.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Its looking like it could be an rpg but is a very interesting art style they have choosen
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Not really an art style I like. It's looks like gravity rush, and good as that game was, the art style put me off
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I actually really look like the like of this. Can't wait to find out more.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
Panopticon... Am I the only one that thought it was going to be Transformers related?
H84's avatar
H84 4 years ago
I was hoping for a Patapon sequel lol. Anyway this looks really interesting with some Watch Dogs vibes and that Time film with Justin Timberlake. Is this that Vita title that was promised a few weeks ago?
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Pyro - I thought it was going to be another MGS release with Otacons firebased twin.
Murfy's avatar
Murfy 4 years ago
it's gonna be another monster hunter clone like soul sacrifice but this time in virtual reality.
Please tell me what makes you think it is going to be a so called "Monster Hunter Clone". Also Souls Sacrifice is Monster Hunter esque not a straight up Clone
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Not an RPG fan so wont be in to this but the title is awesome and it does look cool if not a little same same
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 4 years ago
I hadn't heard of this before but it's looking great and has really piqued my interest. Looks like an RPG (my favourite genre) to me and, I don't know why, but for some reason it made me think of 'Parasite Eve' which was an awesome game. I just hope it's being made for PS3, or even better news would be that it was a PS4 launch title and due for release this xmas. Now that would be a nice prezzie :).