Batman: Arkham Origins gets small teaser video

Warner has released a small teaser trailer for Batman: Arkham Origins. There's not too much to see here, however there's a small glimpse of Batman doing what he does best, so that's something right?

You can check out the video and pre-order below.

Edited On 16 May, 2013

Comments
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
The graphics do look very good there.
Point?
DoctorPolski's avatar
DoctorPolski 4 years ago
I'm quite hopeful that this will be indistinguishable from a Rocksteady game.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
That actual gameplay graphics? hope it is as it looks awesome.
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 4 years ago
This is a pre-rendered sequence. If it is actual in-game engine image then it is probably from the next-gen versions (which are not announced yet). Regarding the trailer, it is great for a teaser. You have Batman and Deathstroke, fight scene and tense music in the background. You have snow. The atmosphere seems rather dark. Sets a good tone. We will just have to wait for a little bit more details and of course gameplay footage. Cinematic trailers are ok, but they do not represent the actual game (sometimes the cinematic is not at all related to the actual game).
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
big batman fan!!!! i would happily be batman! cant wait for this i really cant!
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Will wait till next gen for it though it is released on that.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Aye Bywater, figure I'd rather this on next gen if I had the option. Will see how it all pans out.
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 4 years ago
Nice teaser but I won't be buying this at any point. I'm a Batman fan and have both Asylum and Arkham City but I really hate prequels. I detest prequels in any form, be it games, films or otherwise because I seem them as just a cynical way for developers to cash in on a franchise. If there was a meaningful story to tell then why didn't do they do it initially. I don't read the last chapter of a book and then start reading it from the beginning so why would I want to do that with anything else?!!
That's one way to look at it
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
I'm impressed, looking forward to this and I am kind of hoping its next gen. I'd like to see this running on one of the new consoles
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
@Cheeky Monkey I read Lord of the Rings before I read The Hobbit and that worked just fine. Besides its based on comic book lore... they go back and forwards all the time. Just don't want you too miss out on what might shape up to be a spanking game solely because its a prequel..
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
The easy way to see comic book franchises with the idea of prequels and such is to just assume it's a different universe until told otherwise.
Pyroloveridge's avatar