Microsoft launch dedicated Xbox news portal

Microsoft has opened an official news portal know as Xbox-Wire.

The site seems to be an equivalent to the PlayStation blog, being described as "a news blog to help you keep up with the latest Xbox news."

"You will be able to follow our journey as we bring you the best in games and entertainment and along the way we'll introduce you to the people, places and technology that bring it all to life," says Editor Lisa Gurry.

"You'll see some familiar faces on Xbox Wire. Our executives will write blogs occasionally, but most of our blogs will be from everyday people on the Xbox team. Our own Major Nelson will appear as well - both via blog posts and through interviews of course, Major's fans can also continue to follow along with him at MajorNelson.com. I'm lucky to spend my time at work living and breathing all things entertainment and I'm excited to serve as your editor here at Xbox Wire. "

The site is currently in beta mode, but is expected to fully launch on May 21.

Edited On 17 May, 2013

Comments
ROBERT 4 years ago
'All things entertainment'? I pretty much just want games and Netflix thanks.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
xbox is for games and Last.FM for me
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i cant wait for the 21st i dont care which way they go, it plays games and has other decent things on it so thats not a problem for me! just hope they get more exclusives and new IPs going! please dont go kinect crazy either! i know early rumours suggest kinect comes with the xbox but i dont believe that!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
I do like how Shep has become a one man cheerleader for the nextbox. I do hope microsoft dont dissapoint you and the rest of us next week.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
http://i.imgur.com/HSeQkWA.gif I'm gonna play BINGO on the 21st
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I expect shep to be there shaking pompoms for the sexbot2. I hope they don't disappoint you mate, but at the same time, imagining your smile vanishing as Usher comes out and fistbumps Skittles the Tiger
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
Lol bingo looks fun! I'm completely underwhelmed by the new Xbox still, it might surprise me but I doubt it.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i will be the 1 man cheerleader for xbox, but ill happily join the group of sony cheerleaders if they let me down, i really hope they dont as im all on my own as you have all said! i need them to be amazing to get people to join me, its tiring cheering solo lol
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I'm wanting it to be good but got a feeling i'm going to be disappointed, Not fussed about shi**y kinect one bit. Oh well, guess we only have a few more days till we find out.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
yes 4 days!!!
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 4 years ago
Good to see a "ps.blog" like site, since it makes it a lot easier to find Xbox news