New feature uncovered for next Forza game?

A new feature for the next Forza game may have been uncovered, according to a new report on Siliconera.

A new trademark for Forzavista describes a new feature which "allows players to obtain statistical information of internal and external features of a vehicle and to virtually navigate and operate those vehicles." The trademark is linked to the usual categories of "computer programs, namely, game software for use on computers and video game players."

Forza 4 included a feature known as 'Auto Vista,' which make it seems even more likely that this new trademark will be part of the next Forza game, although we'll no doubt find out for sure either at tomorrow's Xbox reveal or at E3.

You can check out the trademark here.

Edited On 20 May, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
WooHoo! More kinect stuff! I can't wait! Said no-one, ever!
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
lol! got to hate the kinect but my wife is a massive forza fan so i hope this is a launch title as she will moan at me for having nothing to play on it lol
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 years ago
i was thinking about buying a connect but its abit pointless with next gen consoles just around the corner
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Haha! Yeah, I'm not a SIM fan, so Forza doesn't really hit my radar. It's easier to get into than GT5, but that's not saying much. Pentonville is easier to get into than GT5! I hope it hits as a launch title. MS, like sony, need some old reliable exclusives for the new console launch.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
if she gets forza at launch i want watch dogs at least, cant wait for that! or theif that is looks amazing from the read ups!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Tootell I have Kinect your not missing much all I use it for is if I am being lazy I can shout at it to turn off the console.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
my cousin gave me his for a tenner, gave it 3 days, sold it for 50!! profit!!!!!