EA to appear at tonight's Xbox reveal

EA will show off FIFA 14, Battlefield 4 and possibly other titles at tonights Xbox reveal.

Speculation has been mounting that Battlefield 4 in particular could be a Next Gen exclusive to the Xbox Infinity (we're calling it that, why not) after EA's official twitter account listed all the available platforms with the exception of PS4. We can't really see EA doing this, our guess would be that there could be some timed exclusive DLC, something that may also be the case for the new Call of Duty.

In addition to the above titles, EA will also be showing off a new Need for Speed title, something that was discovered on the Need for Speed Facebook page before being promptly taken down again.

So all of EA's big guns in one show? Could there be something too this? Will EA have anything left for E3?

Edited On 21 May, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
if they got battlefield as an exclusive it would be a major pick up in their favour, but that will never happen, looking forward to fifa 14 to top of an amazing night, i can feel the buzz now!! its going to be a good night I KNOW IT!!!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I don't think it will go all the way exclusive, but I've been saying for months, since John Rittocello left, that EA will swing over to MS for exclusivity rights to stuff over Sony because MS have the extra cash to throw around. But for me, it's just proof that MS are throwing money in the wrong direction, getting exclusivity for weapons packs on BF4 is nothing compared to a good first party lineup. and if they aint prepared to pony up for decent exclusive titles, I'll stay where I am thanks.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
EA would never take battlefield away from the PC. There was uproar when PC didn't get Bad Company 1, they won't risk it.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
I love my xbox but they need alot more first party tittles i don't just want halo,gears and forza. Give me an alan wake 2 and support it this time with ads etc.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
Also that is why i brought a ps3 last year as they still have new ips coming out at the end of the console cycle.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Oh dear so we are not gonna be shown anything new by EA showing FIFA 14 seems a little strange to me as dont think its gonna be that big an improvement from this gen.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Showing FIFA 14 guarantees PS3 users will be watching the show though, same with COD and Battlefield. I'll be watching anyway to see how the XBOX is, but I'll be paying close attention to EA, given that FIFA 14 and UFC are supposed to be announced.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 years ago
if battlefield is a xbox esclusive i will have to get the xbox.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Nope, i love the MP of Battlefield, but with Killzone 4 coming, i'll stick with that. I can always play battlefield on PC
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
The thing is, there is no way Microsoft is paying EA enough money to cut away the PS3 portion of Battlefield. So I can't see it ever going exclusive there. It'll probably get a mode or something different, but I can't see there ever being an exclusivity there.
Cathe's avatar
Cathe 4 years ago
The reveal itself is only an hour long so when you factor in talking about all the console related stuff as well as the games, it feels like if EA are bringing all these games to show, it's probably just going to be a tease reel or something with proper gameplay being shown at E3. I'm excited for it anyway though.
nukemasta's avatar
nukemasta 4 years ago
After playing 13 on PC, Fifa 14 on consoles needs to be 60fps.
nukemasta's avatar
nukemasta 4 years ago
After playing 13 on PC, Fifa 14 on consoles needs to be 60fps.
GQRDY's avatar