Ryse confirmed as Xbox One exclusive

Ryse is an Xbox One exclusive.

Crytek has updated its website to confirm the game has made the shift from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, finally confirming the rumours which have been floating about ever since the game was revealed at E3 in 2011.

The game will come with support for the new and enhanced Kinect, allowing it to take advantage of Kinect's new upgraded tracking.

A counter has also appeared on the Crytek website, confirming that the game will be shown off for the first time on Xbox One at this year's E3.

Edited On 22 May, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
The press release says that it's controller played and Kinect enhanced, or something to that effect. It's a step in the right direction, Kinect aside, the game interests me a lot. Romans, Crytek, it could be good. But kinect still puts me off
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
kinect isnt a major park of the game at least, i hope we see this at E3 been waiting for it for a while!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
So thats 2 of the 8 new exclusives only 6 more to go! Would guess at least 2 will be kinect based.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i like the look of this and quantum break a lot!!! so thats 2 good signs! i hope shopto have some bundles on order when its all official i dont really want to buy the console and a load of seperate games! what we thinking anyone reckon they will be doing console bundles???
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Remember E3 last year? It was 100% kinect! Glad they went another way!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
I would guarentee there will be a Forza 5 bundle Shep and a Gears or Halo one if either are announced as launch titles.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Hope so mate, bundles are always better. My PS4 order will be going to whoever has the best bundles when the time comes. hopefully shopto, but with hardware, the prices can be crazy! Shopto were £80 more expensive for the Vita bundle I bought
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Yeah it pays to shop around got my Wii U from Zavvi just before christmas as they dropped the price by a fair bit. PS4 obvious bundle will be Killzone.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Aye, also Shopto doesn't have the saving grace of reward points on consoles so it'll be whoever has the best bundle :P PS3 came with Resistance Fall of Man, Motorstorm and a controller. I'm looking at any of the announced titles + a controller really.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Because I'm waiting, I'd like PS4, KZ4, Infamous, controller and a PSplus sub (not a trial, I can't use that, a sub I can add to my current sub) Bu we shall see.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
ill be happy to get a forza 1 for the misses and buy myself a game, ideally i would like a forza cod and fifa bundle :P id be set for 6 months then and just get watch dogs on the side
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
DW don't you get reward points for consoles then? I can't find that written anywhere
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
@shep you might be able to get that kinda of bundle on this site or game as they like to mix and match different games together. I remember with the Wii U on here there was about 30 combinations of bundled games for the console launch.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Nah Pyro. I don't know if it's just 3DS's or if it's all consoles, but when I bought my 3DS XL it has the 12 month warranty sticker then a line underneath it saying something like 'this product does not qualify for reward points' where as about 4 weeks beforehand, the consoles did. So they must have changed it up.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
Maybe they should write that into the Membership details section then.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
When I had to buy my new 360 I didn't get any reward points which i thought was strange. Oh well, Guess it will be the same for me in which site offers the best bundle will get my money.