Thursday Chat, May 23

E3 will be all about the games, whether they are coming from Sony's camp or Microsoft's. So todays chat topic is all about the games you want to see announced at this year's E3.

Do you want more shooters, RPG's, action/adventure titles. Do you want original IPs, sequels or a mixture of both?

What games will swing it for you? Any in particular, such as The Last Guardian, Agent, a Rare reboot?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 23 May, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
It would be nice to see Agent, just so we can all get proof that it hasn't vanished into the ether! Inevitable as they are, I'd prefere not to see any sequels. Black Flag, NFS, CoD, Battlefield, etc etc, We all know what we are getting with these titles, we don't need to see them. New IP all the way please, exclusive or not, I want to see new IP.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Oh, one exception. I would like to see gameplay for Infamous: econd Son. It's the first IF game to be set in a real life city and they seem to have changed up the art style. I'd like to see it in action please.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 4 years ago
The game I'm most looking forward to seeing more of is Infamous Second Son. Would also like to see some more Destiny.
Marty 4 years ago
I'm really hoping to see some more of The Evil Within at E3 this year. Hopefully they will have a bit of gameplay footage to show off. Other than that, I'm excited about seeing what Sony have planned as their PS4 launch line up. Hopefully plenty of new IP's!
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
Destiny, Second Son, Halo 5, some new IPs!!!!! just thought I'd drop this here http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18oh09l9gc3p4gif/ku-medium.gif
kilz0r's avatar
kilz0r 4 years ago
Destiny, The Evil Within, Metal Gear Solid V and some new stuff, please! =)
Cathe's avatar
Cathe 4 years ago
I'm hoping a new Fable or some other kind of rpg gets announced at E3. I'd love Fallout 4 too. As for games we know are going to be there, i'm excited to see Dragon Age 3 as I love those games!
0000000000 4 years ago
Destiny, halo 5, fallout 4, New IPs, Quantum Break, Watch Dogs, i really want an RPG Im happy to stick 100+ hours in without getting board o and witcher 3 is on my radar big time!
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Destiny looks to be one of my bigger titles I'd say. Seeing more of Infamous and MGS will be great too. I'd love to see a new Ratchet & Clank game, more of the TOD, CIT style rather than the All4One type. And the new game Mass Effect game'd be good.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Hopefully see something from Naughty Dog for Sony. I have a feeling Square might announce a Final Fantasy which we wont see for 2 or 3 years. I would like to see some new IPs more in the adventure genre as not a big fan of FPS games. @Dynamite a new proper ratchet game would be awesome
More interested in what Nintendo have in store than anything from MS or Sony for their new consoles.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 years ago
abit of topic but does anyone know if fifa 14 on the xbox 360 is going to have the new engine?
0000000000 4 years ago
i wouldnt think so Tootell as its designed for the new technology of the next gen im sure he said i might be wrong but im sure its for next gen
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
No idea, they've just confirmed it for the PS4/One, and said it won't be on the PC this year.
0000000000 4 years ago
if its not on PC im assuming it wont be on this Gen
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
It will be implemented for FIFA 18 on the 360.
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 4 years ago
I expect to see: Batman Arkham Origins gameplay, announcement for the next Mass Effect or Dragon Age III (at least a little bit more details about it). I expect to see new games for Xbox One and PS4. Generic stuff you know. Oh, and I hope that there will be an announcement for the Legacy of Kain reboot ;)
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
Sh*te i forgot aboooot Batman AO looking out for this too! Legacy of Kain would be ace but I'll not get my hopes up for that yet
0000000000 4 years ago
wow i forgot about mass effect 4 and dragon age 3, 2 games im really looking forward to! legacy of kain is a dream im afraid pyro :( a sad unforfilled dream!
0000000000 4 years ago
and batman AO to be fair im really hoping to see gameplay of that, i cant afford all these games! lol
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Buy a ps4 shep so you can buy them preowned ha ha
0000000000 4 years ago
fair point bind lol! when are we normally expecting a price for the consoles, will they announce that and an official date at E3 or will they wait til the last minute for all that?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Well I dont remember the Wii U actually ever announcing an official price think the price issue is gonna be the cagiest battle each one wanting the other one to go first.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Ninty never release prices though. They let retaillers set it if I remember right. Vita price was announced at E3, but console prices are usually released out of big shows like E3 because it takes focus from games!
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Man im looking forward to the next NFS its Criterion again rite???Im not too bothered about Battlefield GTA and what have you just because Ile buy them regardless, Killzone meh!!! I would lobe it if Ubisoft announced they would never make another ASSasins Creed game but thats never gonna happen, I would love to see what Rare have been up to providing its not this Kinect.one potential shite, new Insomnia new naughty dog new criterion new starbreeze new New NEW!!!! ha ha
0000000000 4 years ago
i really wish i had some price info! if its going to be 300-350 as rumoured im happy with that as its not much more expensive than this gen, if its 500 then i aint bothering
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
i would like to see some price info so i can budget for a few games as well and a release date confirmed , maybe a new command and conquer game as well loved red alert on ps3
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Analysts all around are saying that Sony and Microsoft will announce everything at E3 in an attempt to win. Price, release date and it's main games.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
I've decided that I am not going to get either on release, instead I'll sit on my money for a few months before I decide which to purchase first.
0000000000 4 years ago
i would love another command and conquer kratos! love those games! and pyro fair play mate, its a big decision in the long run for most what to pick as 90% can only afford the 1, ive picked ill stick to what ive chose and live with it for the next 10 years
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I know I'm going PS4, and my room-mate is going XBOX One. So I should be getting best of both worlds.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
the cut scenes were always the best shep with the amount of actors involved and crazy parachuting bears and mass weapons of destruction
0000000000 4 years ago
i would happily welcome another C&C into my life! a game with such effort behind it with the amount of famous faces as you have rightly said kratos!! kane was a great character and tanya and the other women i forget her name, fit as f*ck! bring it on i say! dont think it will happen though
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
After the awfulness of C&C4 (those that have played it, can attest to it's awfulness) i think C&C as we know it, is dead. Bioware's F2P Generals 2 will probably be the last one. I don't see it being successful at all!
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Gina Carano, Vanessa Branch, Gemma Atkinson, Jenny McCarthy, Kelly Hu, Julia Ling and of course, Autumn Reeser. Best things about C&C RA3.
I want to know more about Final Fantasy 27.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm. Gina Carana and Kelly Hu. I do like me a hot bad ass!
0000000000 4 years ago
gemma atkinson!!! O FUCK YEAH!!!!
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
i remember the poster you got with red alert of all the women in uniform still got it lol
0000000000 4 years ago
i also still have that and the poster before that still in my old bedroom at my moms! memories
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Still there? My mum and dad had removed everything and set up their second living room in my old bedroom 2 weeks after I'd moved out.
Guess Shep's parents love him, eh Whyte
0000000000 4 years ago
my mom and dad have there second lounge my bedroom still remains as there is nothing for the room to be used for, it wont last lol
0000000000 4 years ago
well ive just seen the GTA V collectors and special editions on twitter, keep up shopto i want it preordered!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
PS4 only mate, sorry.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
you bet me to it shep just gonna ask that been looking at them at cvg site they look good bet its america only though
0000000000 4 years ago
ahhhh brooker would of been better if you said Ps3 (GTA V current Gen only) and Kratos i cant see it being US only i seen it on DVG and IGN UK so its got to be happening! fingers crossed its my last 360 game so i would like it to be a collectors
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I had to give you a glimmer of hope though mate. I'm not that cruel :)
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
me too be keeping a eye on pre orders , think gta must have one all the other games do
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
It's available on the 360 according to Face and Twit
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Well on facebook they are saying £120 for the collectors edition seems a lot for not that much in it.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Wouldn't be willing to pay that much for a game right at the end of the 360's cycle, especially with the Xbone with no backwards compatability. It does look awesome though and i may change my mind closer to the time.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 4 years ago
I really hope Sony talks about The Last Guardian, since we current have no idea, what happen with it. (just like Versus 13)