Xbox One - Guess The Game

During it's presentation Microsoft showed a brief screen showing some of the games which will appear on Xbox One.

Titles shown include Halo and Forza 5, as well as a few others. Our question to you is what are those other games? There are certainly some clues in the picture, so since it's Friday, let's all have a guess as to what these could be.

The answers will be provided at this year's E3, let's see how many we can get right.

Edited On 24 May, 2013

Comments
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
At least one will be Fable and/or a Kinect game I guess middle right to be Fable and the bottom right to be some kind of Kinect game
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
Bottom left looks like it could be Crackdown, bottom right has a Rare symbol.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Isn't that forst image one that someone thought was accidently announcing Crackdown 3? (or, will it be Crackdown One?)
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Crackdown 3 One.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Yeah think crackdown 3 is one which seems an odd choice. The rare one looks like a kinect game to me. Would guess the one above it being Fable.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
The one between Forza and Halo looks like it could be a Viva Pinata type game
kilz0r's avatar
kilz0r 4 years ago
The large pain is Quantum Break. Then you have Crackdown, Forza and Halo underneath. I think the middle right pain could be Crytek's Ryse.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I think one might be Halo! Don't quote me on that though.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
That's the games tab so it can't be Halo on there, Halo would be under TV.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
is halo 5 actually happening, they only spoke about the TV show :(
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
I am gonna stick my neck out here Shep but I reckon there will be a Halo game on the Xbone
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 4 years ago
If one of those games is fable I hope its better than 3 & don't me started on the journey. Fable games need to go back to the roots witch made the 1st & 2nd games so great.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Fable 1 was great, 2 was good, 3 was not bad and I didn't get Journey. So the next is going to be fantastic because no Molyneux
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i didnt bother with the journey either waste of time! 3 wasnt the best the 1st 2 incredible, go back to the way they was ill buy all day! meant to me fable MMO thought ive read?
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
It has to be a new halo game because it's under the games blade section thingy. Don't care much for a new crackdown, really didn't enjoy the 2nd one.
b3media's avatar
b3media 4 years ago
If I could go back in time, I'd stop my former self from playing Crackdown 2. 10% story, 90% Collectables, 0% fun.
cthragyaska's avatar
cthragyaska 4 years ago
Portal 3? And I played about 10 mins of Crackdown 2 and got bored trying to control the ridiculous vehicles :P
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
Peter whats his face isnt at lionhead anymore so at least we wont have to hear about how the new fable is the best thing since sliced bread and how he wants us to get attached to a rabbit or something like that. It was just the end of fable 3 that really bored me would be nice to have one more open world though. Would love a new viva pinata though.
LIES!!! The Dreamcast 3 will be better than all the console combined
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Zombie i'm really hoping they bring out another viva pin. Loved the others. Pretended that i used to only play them when my gf did but secretly i thought they wer amazing.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
May try and get the first one to fo back to it only needed the 50 hours achievement to max it out. Im sure i still have the second somewhere.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 4 years ago
Pretty sure Halo, Gears of War and Fable is most likely one of the 15 exclusive game. Forza 5, Quantum Break and Ryse. That's 6 games and 2 of them is new IP. 9 Exclusive yet know and 6 new IP. Hopefully Microsoft won't try something like Kinect Sport 2, but well Wii Fit U
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 4 years ago
@ david console wars already I own both xbox 360 & ps3 & enjoy both. But you just saying it will be better is silly when we aint seen the best of what both consoles can do & to be fair its what you want out an console too. My point being why not enjoy both?