Forza 5 box art shows Top Gear

The official box art for Forza 5 has been revealed, showing a small Top Gear logo on the bottom.

Forza 4 included branded content from the popular BBC show, so it seems like the next game in the series will continue this trend.

What do you think of the box art?

Forza 5 is expected to be a launch title for Xbox One and will launch later this year. You can pre-order below.

Edited On 24 May, 2013

Comments
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Top Gear isn't much of a selling point anymore, GT5 had it then Forza 4 did but neither really used it to what you would think was possible.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
love the show, dont think it does anything for the games though unless jeremy clarkson is the voice of the game then ill take that lol
Unless you can run over and reverse over Clarkson to your hearts content then I'm not interested.
Cathe's avatar
Cathe 4 years ago
I quite like the box, looks smart :)
I thought the box was a funny shape till I clicked on it ;)
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
blonde moment for gloria lol!
Yep ;)
Dan_1's avatar
Dan_1 4 years ago
I actually think the Top Gear thing could be a great way to utilise the whole TV switching thing. Not sure how they'd do it mind - could definitely do something cool with the 'star in a reasonably priced car' thing - racing against the star in real time maybe?
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 4 years ago
I've been a big fan of the Forza series over the years but for me they did become a little bit of a drag after a while! What they did they done brilliantly in my opinion, the handling felt spot on, not to much of a sim, not too arcadey though, they looked brilliant, it was just some of the fun that was missing and if Forza 5 is just going to be a better looking Forza 4 with more cars on the same tracks then I'd pass it by ( If I do decide to get the Xbox One ) .... As Dan said above, put some Top Gear content in there, race againsts the "Stars", or even their stupid events like racing an old van againsts a police car, alot of possibilities here.Of course it has to have the serious racing aswell but it needs more variety in my opinion.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 4 years ago
Didn't the Forza 4 also have a Top Gear on the box? I enjoy Forza more than Gran Turismo, but I won't be buying a Xbox One just to play Forza.