Square Enix presents to be shown throughout E3

As we mentioned briefly in last night's Newsround, Square Enix will offer dedicated video shows that will take place during this year's E3.

The "Square Enix Presents," shows will be on offer from June 11-13 and will offer "a diverse and user-friendly range of programming aimed at sharing unique perspectives with Square Enix’s global audience."

You’ll be able to watch "Square Enix Presents" across the following channels:

YouTube: www.youtube.com/squareenixpresents
Twitter: https://twitter.com/@squareenix
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SquareEnix

We'll try to bring you any footage we can get hold of from these broadcasts.

Edited On 24 May, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
square enix possibly my favourite company in the gaming world ever! even back to square soft days
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
They were good in the squaresoft days but in my opinion they slowly went down hill when the merged with enix.
Square Enix haven't really made anything noteworthy EVER (Not from the top of my head)
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
u know what that is a great and fair point thinking about it lads, back in squaresoft days we had the amazing final fantasys but even they got worse as the days go on, maybe i need to rethink things, who else do i love? maybe bethesda! but as for square enix i really enjoyed tomb raider cant deny that!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
If they are presenting as a publisher, not a developer, I'm interested. They've published a few greats recently. Even the "not as good as the rest" Hitman was better than half the other games I grabbed last year. And Square have the kain games do they not? I'll take an announcement there thank you very much.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Tomb raider was made by Crystal Dynamics and Eidos its just Square Enix Bought them so it comes under the Square Enix name now. Square Enix also owns Taito now so has Space Invaders and Puzzle bobble licences.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 4 years ago
Square enix I have enjoyed most of there games but lately there isn't much that have been not worthy I can say. The only square enix game im excited about is the final fantasy x & x-2 hd remake. But lets hope they show us something new & refreshing too at e3!
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Hitman was probably the best since Blood Money, Deus Ex HR was probably my favourite game of this gen outside of the Mass Effect trilogy and Sleeping Dogs was phenomenal.
Didn't know they'd got Taito, fingers crossed for a new Space Invaders then, loved the Extreme games and Infinty Gene.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Been some pretty crazy stories about what Square-Enix have set for E3 from the "insiders" on Neogaf (Yeah, I know, but some of them do have reputations for past accuracy so outright dismissal may not be called for... maybe). A rebranded/renamed FFXIII Versus seems a certainty at this point, as well as some other slightly more outlandish claims that would be fairly major if they pan out. Going to be very interesting to see what happens. Thief would also be a safe bet to appear I'd imagine.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 4 years ago
Square Enix have 4 Final Fantasy to show ad E3 1. Final Fantasy Versus XIII 2. Final Fantasy XV 3. Final Fantasy: Lightning Return (XII-3) 4. Final Fantasy X/X-2. We most likely get confirmation on next Tomb Raider and maybe Sleeping Dogs 2. Pretty sure we also will hear some Hitman news, but else I don't think Square Enix will talk about other stuff. Hopefully they don't bring Mobil game to the E3
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Versus XIII is now heavily rumoured to have been retooled as FFXV it seems, so those could be one and the same. FFXIV is also sure to feature seeing as it has a major relaunch happening in a couple of months.
Kevin that rumor started ages ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
I know it's an old one, but I'd dismissed it as BS until recently. I think it's a real possibility to happen now.