The Last of Us to get Season Pass

The Last of Us will be getting post launch DLC after Naughty Dog revealed details of a season pass for the game.

According to the developer, there are plans for three DLC packs - two multiplayer and one which is based on a single player story pack.

The Season Pass is yet to be priced for the UK (we expect the pre-order up today), however we are guessing it'll be around 15GBP since the US version is 20 US Dollars.

If you do pre-order the Season Pass you'll also gain access to the following:

- Increased Crafting Speed
- Increased Healing Speed
- 9mm Reload Speed Upgrade
- Rifle Clip Capacity Upgrade
- Grounded: exclusive 90min “Making of The Last of Us” documentary

The Last of Us, which is looking pretty stunning, is out next month. Pre-order below.

Edited On 29 May, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Available to buy BEFORE the game is released? No thanks, been bitten with pre-bought season passes before. Insta-money for Sony. Was hoping that they'd keep away from this awful trend.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
Yeah i have been bitten a few times mate. I have this game preordered but i have not seen any multiplayer footage at all which is a bit worrying.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
it is a little concerning. I'm not ordering the game until I've played the demo. waiting for the god of war demo to appear to make up my mind
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
I have it pre ordered but i will wait to see if i like the multiplayer before i buy the season pass.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
The only season pass I have purchased was for Gears 3 and had stopped playing it by the time all the DLC had come out so wont do that again. I am getting this for the single player so the season pass doesnt interest me but may pick up the single player dlc if I like the game.
I kind of done the same thing, I got the Halo 4 Season Pass with the Limited Edition but by the time the first map pack came out I didn't really care that much
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I grabbed the season pass for max payne 3 before it came out. The game turned out to be bloody awful and it was sold on flea bay before the first map pack came out. only other season pass I bought was for AC3, after I finished the game, I still haven't played the DLC!
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
If the single player dlc looks good and i like the multiplayer i will buy it. But i brought gears of war judgement season pass and have not touched that for ages and i got the god of war collectors edition that had a season pass and all that is is costumes.
I got the AC3 Season Pass as part of the Anthology
Not a fan of season passes, only one I've ever bought was Borderlands 2, and I only bought that because I won a bunch of MS points in a competition, should really get back to it and play some of the DLC.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I bought the Season Pass for Injustice, then realised you still have to pay for all the costumes they bring out. No thanks, Jeff.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 4 years ago
I really hope Grounded – exclusive 90min “Making of The Last of Us” documentary ain't Behind the scene video for SP, since that would be pising on Collector's Edition buyers.
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 4 years ago
For me this game don't need no season passes. I don't care for multiplayer and single player should be as hardcore as possible...
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
may pick up the single player pack but multi player does not interest me so its a miss , i made the mistake in buying the bio shock infinate pass before i played the game and i no longer have it now so was a waste of money
Don't forget you bought Dragon's Dogma DLC before you know that the DLC was on the Dark Arisen disk
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
don't remind me lol
Well it wasn't really your fault, nowhere on the box does it say that previously released DLC is included & the DLC is under Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen in the PSN Store