Mirror's Edge 2 appears on EA website

Mirror's Edge 2 has appeared on the EA help centre site, perhaps suggesting that we'll be hearing an announcement on the game sooner rather than later.

People are already suggesting that this game will be Xbox One exclusive, which is probably due to the fact that Xbox One listings have been appearing on a few foreign websites. There is no other proof that the game won't appear on other platforms, or even exists at all.

What do you think?

Edited On 30 May, 2013

Comments
Jamie 4 years ago
i never played the original so as it stands i don't care if this is an exclusive. has anyone else played mirror's edge and what do you think of it as i might rent it.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
It'll be a hell of a coup if MS have bought exclusive rights to Mirror's Edge. But it's about as likely as me growing a tree from my genitals!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Jaime, it's worth a rent (or a buy, it's certainly cheap enough now) I wasn't as head over heels as many others, but as games go, it's a little special and a breath of fresh air
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 4 years ago
I'm excited... for those that liked the first one, which I did not, but I'm incredibly picky when it comes to first person games, the only ones I have truly loved are Killzone and Borderlands.
Jamie 4 years ago
ok thanks troublemaker ( nice shopto name btw ) i heard it was like a freestyle game. i will have a greater look into it, thank you for your reply.
Cathe's avatar
Cathe 4 years ago
If it does turn out to be Xbox One exclusive, I might buy it when it goes down in price to support it but I wasn't very fussed with the original. I thought it was a nice idea and we need more unique games but I just found it confusing really.
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 4 years ago
Man I loved this game although it was a little bit tricky in parts, the art, the music and the overall ambience DICE created where I thought a bit special, If this is a One exclusive then WOW!!!! what an exclusive but I cant see it meself. I would wholeheartedly reccommend this to anyone who loves there games
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
I was a big fan of the original (although the few occasions where you had the chance to use guns were very clunky). Sequel would be great, although I'm a bit surprised if it's an exclusive - it wasn't exactly a big success the first time round.
I couldn't stand the first one, the art style was nice, the story was interesting, but first person platforming is just wrong.