Killzone: Shadow Fall gets new developer diary

Sony has released a new developer diary for Killzone: Shadow Fall on PS4 in which Angie Smets and Steven ter Heide discuss development of the game.

There is no new footage unfortunately, but it's well worth watching if you are looking forward to this stunning looking title.

Killzone: Shadow Fall is expected to be a PS4 launch title. You can pre-order both the game and the console below.

Edited On 30 May, 2013

Comments
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 4 years ago
I wonder wht they use matryoshka in those videos...
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 4 years ago
The way the guy says about downloading the game, makes me think that they are going the same route of M$ with the no disk thing, which will probably mean no preowned games.
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 4 years ago
There's no such thing as "preowned game" in digital distribution. Even right now, this gen...
Never played Killzone 2 & 3. Tell me , is it worth it to get the Killzone Trilogy (KZ1 & KZ2, KZ3 multiplayer maps) or is is better just to get them separately
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 4 years ago
The way I thought they meant was the first part of the game was on disk you install that then the rest downloads.
I think he meant that if you download Shadow Fall from the PSN Store you will be able to play it while it is downloading (I would still wait till the download is 100%) Anyhoo didn't Sony say you will be able to play a game while it installs?
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Nox, If you're interested in the Story, then the trilogy is worth grabbing (I picked it up for £20 from fleabay, used, but I only wanted KZ1) KZ2 is still the greatest shooter this gen as far as I am concerned, it's rock fucking solid to beat and it's just a pleasure to play. 3 is great, not as good as 2, but the MP is still active. KZ2 MP is still going, but it's all pistol only games in one map (I fucking HATE Radec academy) Worth playing, it's probably my favourite shooter franchise. But 1 is kinda pants. You can play 2 and 3 without 1 if you prefer. if you end up trying the MP out, gimme a shout, I'm always willing to play more killzone.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Oh, and Radec is still my favourite bad guy this gen. Sean Pertwee is awesome!
Not as awesome as his dad ;)
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
But his dad wasn't in Killzone! haha!
He didn't need to be.
£30 on Play-Asia for the Killzone Trilogy, might get Jak & Daxter Trilogy as well but dagnabbit I hate the American box art
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I'd suggest getting KZ2 aswell. I loved that game. Took me bloody ages to complete that near last mission too where you start up on the balcony. Was so annoying. I liked their online too. I went to play KZ3 but I need to play it when I have nothing else around, as the control scheme is just different from the rest. It did look beautiful though.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
The last mission is a BITCH! I was there for hours doing my elite playthrough. and then had to do it again after I lost my trophies in the ApocalyPS3. That Elite difficulty is hard as BALLS!
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
It's even worse when you think you've done well, get to a good vantage point and suddenly run into even bigger enemies you couldn't see from your other position. Cried in to my pillow that night.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
It's the one and only time I've killed a controller with rage. Ahh, the memories. I want to play it again! haha! I play through KZ2 at least once a year, just for the pleasure of playing.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I recently bought KZ3, so will probably play through KZ2 again to get back in the story. I don't look forward to this just as much as I look forward to it lol.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I just run through on normal when I play it now. even then there's a few tough spots. If you find yourself on KZ3MP and need a squad mate, give me a shout!
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I'll probably give KZ3 a blast, I always enjoyed playing 2 for a bit, and FPS games that weren't COD. I'm not great at them, but can always enjoy killing someone!