Tuesday Chat, June 4

It's Tuesday, E3 is getting closer and the excitement is starting to build. Already we are seeing rumours of exclusive third party titles for Xbox One such as Mirror's Edge 2, Dead Rising 3 and all other manner of title, most of which will probably not come true.

The fact of the matter is, how often do we see exclusive titles from third parties anymore, if anything they'll be timed.

However, there's not harm talking about it. So what titles would you love to be exclusive and on what platform? Or are you not fussed? Or are you buying both?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 04 Jun, 2013

Comments
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Dead Rising is a fun franchise, although I only ever finished Case Zero. I would always get distracted by toys in the full games and run out of time.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I really really don't think it'll happen. Multi-platform developers and publishers would lose a fortune restricting their game to one platform. The console manufacturer would have to throw literally ten's of millions of dollars at the publisher for that kind of deal. No-one would benefit from that. On the flip side of the coin, if it ever did happen, it would just show how little confidence the manufacturer has in it's machine and it's first party exclusives!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
I suppose it depends on how much microsoft put in if microsoft put in a big whack of the money for there development can see it happening kinda like nintendo and Bayonetta 2.
In the case of Bayonetta 2, it was never going to be made if not for Nintendo. @TM (Cough Cough Microsoft Cough Cough)
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
Cant wait for E3 whats the times and days set up we know? Im at work for it all I think lol sad times
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Nox, that was pretty much where i was going. haha! Shep, here mate UK times: Microsoft Monday June 10th @ 5:30PM Ubisoft Monday, June 10th @ 9PM EA Monday, June 10th @ 11PM Sony Tuesday June 11th @ 2AM
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
Aint got to stay up like u lot for sony lol my brother in law said 10-6 must of been US times
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
any one recommend trying grid 2 still undecided on getting it. is it more improved than the first or just a few tweaks
Don't try Grid 2, continue with Dragon's Dogma damn it
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
dragons dogma is your life Nox how far to platium are you now
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Grid 2 is a lot of fun. I don't usually go for racers (and I'm sending it back tomorrow for Remember Me) but I'm not bored of it yet. I've only put about 8 hours into it, so not too much, but it's a lot of fun. It's somewhere between Forza and NFS. Feels like what Shift should have been. I recommend it for a time waster.
Not actually been playing it. As you know I have been playing the abomination that is Resident Evil 6
Not really feeling GRID 2, probably won't bother playing any more of it before I send it back. And talking of Bayonetta 2, we're apparently getting a release date in the E3 Nintendo Direct.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
grid one was ok but did not really get in to it , thats why i am on the fence i do like arcade racers more but with remember me out i might wait for a price drop
Scorpion has been announced as the latest Injustice DLC. I thought it was going to be Zod next.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
All my willpower is going into NOT buying Injustice! I wanna use Scorpion to batter the entire DC roster! MUST HOLD OUT!
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 4 years ago
I am happy as long as Tales stay Sony Exclusive as last time they went other places... Well we still waits on PS3 version to get Localized
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 years ago
Off topic guys but I have just passed my driving test with 5 minors so I'm over the moon!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Congrats Tootell but how did you pass if you ended up over the moon thats hell of a wrong turn to make :)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 years ago
Haha
GamingBrad's avatar
GamingBrad 4 years ago
I'd love to see another MAG for the ps4. - I feel it was so under rated and that game is the reason I brought my ps3. IF I t was not for that i'd of waited another year. And star wars battlefront 3.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Tales isn't Sony exclusives anyways. Namco all but confirmed one to come to Wii U as soon as sales pick up. And there has been a few on the 3DS already. As for exclusives. Kingdom Heart 3 to be a Wii U exclusive is one I keep thinking of. Square like to ensure that is on every damn platform so would make sense. Persona 5 I wouldn't be surprised with either consider how buddy buddy Nintendo have been with Atlus recently and how bad Persona 4 did on the Vita
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Congratulations tootell. Nice work
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
nice job tootell but welcome to the world of car draining funds , tax insurance , bills hate it ! lol
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I just renewed my car insurance yesterday lol. Less than £350. Considerring 2 years ago it was well over £1000 I'm well chuffed. Such is the change of car and being 25 lol
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
tell me about it my insurance used to be 1200 now though its only 300 but the tax is still 130 just for 6 months ! they know how to rob us
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Mine's free. Cus I now drive a eco-friendly car I guess lol. My Mini used to cost £120 per 6 month tho
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 years ago
any one have thoughts about the new dead pool game been watching it , i know high moon studios are involved but not seen much else
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
congrats tootell, just renewed my insurance, saving 35 quid a month! shite still 140 quid a month but i drive a 10 plate vauwhall zafira 1.6 and my wife only passed 6 months back im into my 7th year so i think thats not a bad price for the both of us!
Deadpool will be mediocre at best Kratos, just another lame Activision cash in.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Aye it doesn't look great Deadpool, and I'm a big fan of the character.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Kingdom Hearts 3 better not be a Nintendo exclusive. GamingBird - I'd love to see a new M.A.G. too but I can't see it. Now they have experience, hopefully they wouldn't screw up the start with the unfair clans instead of equality all around.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Apparently B-K: Grunty's Land is to come on X-Bone along Forza 5, Halo:Spartan Warriors, Fable 5 and Halo 5. Would be nice if all of Rare's talent had long since abandoned the ship long ago :/
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
At least Microsoft aren't ruining Blast Corps I guess
New Killer Instinct I hear too, here's the full list for E3, Halo 5, Fable 4, Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty Land, Killer Instinct, Forza Motorsport 5, Quantum Break, Halo: Spartan Assault, Ryse, Crackdown 3, Fortnite, Dead Rising 3, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Dying Light, Prey 2, Homefront 2, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Mirror's Edge 2, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Brother in Arms: Furious Four and League of Legends. Out of that lot Dead Rising 3 and Crackdown 3 interest me most.
No Witcher 3? Shame on you