Microsoft releases E3 teaser trailer

Microsoft has released a small teaser trailer for E3, in which it shows off some of the titles which will be on show, including Dark Souls 2, Gears of War and more.

Check out the video below.

Edited On 05 Jun, 2013

Comments
Not as interesting as the leaked list of games they will be showing that I posted last night.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 4 years ago
An new gears? I thought after judgement they was leaving that franchise alone. Not that I hate gears I love all 3 original games a lot. But epic not staying true to there word it seems just like microsoft with xbox one ,watch tv on our game console & earn achievements=lame lets hope xbox one will just focus on games at e3 here's to hopeing.
Who said new Gears? The picture in the trailer is of the Judgement boxart, so it's likely new DLC for that.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Surprised there might be a new gears as well think most of the main people from epic have left now anyway so not expecting big things if it is announced. From this teaser and the leaked list Gloria posted cant say there is much I am excited about Xbox wise.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
well im excited :D where did u post this list gloria?
I'm staying cautiously optimistic about new Banjo Kazooie and Killer Instinct, although I'll likely be disappointed, Dead Rising 3 is the most promising title for me, and Crackdown 3, if the developers have learnt their lessons after the last one.
Yesterdays chat Shep.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Posted by Gloria yesterday. New Killer Instinct I hear too, here's the full list for E3, Halo 5, Fable 4, Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty Land, Killer Instinct, Forza Motorsport 5, Quantum Break, Halo: Spartan Assault, Ryse, Crackdown 3, Fortnite, Dead Rising 3, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Dying Light, Prey 2, Homefront 2, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Mirror's Edge 2, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Brother in Arms: Furious Four and League of Legends
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
So I only count 3 new IPs and Microsoft were boasting 8 new ips so there seems to be 5 missing.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
I was under the impression that the list that was posted is fake and been removed of other sites.
I've seen some people saying it's probably fake, nothing concrete though. Apparently it originates from NeoGAF, home of a million retards.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
There you go then :)
Yeah, I think it's probably only kevin who is stupid enough to think things on NeoGAF are real.
You thought it was real last night. [*^_^*] Just saiyan
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I see what you did there, Nox
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i also see what you did there!
That was before I found out it was from NeoGAF though.
Glad to see it wasn't over everyone's head
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 4 years ago
Halo Spartan Assault is already officially announced as Windows 9/Windows Phone 8 exclusive. We will just have to sit tight and wait for the other announcements. Also, I am curious. Spartan Ops was always referred as Spartan Ops Season 1. Maybe they will announce Season 2 (I guess that is why the trailer has Halo 4 boxart). I expect new Gears of War Judgement DLC to be announced (story driven I hope).
Dead Rising 3 has also been leaked as an Xbox One exclusive by Capcom, along with Dragons Dogma 2 for PS4 and a new Darkstalkers for Wii U.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
dragons dogma 2 PS4 :'( nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! thats not fair, but DR3 ill be happy with :D loved 1 and 2, looking forward to the state of decay if i can find funds lol! anybody got it yet???
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Interesting tactic if true. To have different games exclusive to different consoles seems strange only played a bit of dead rising 1 and havent played Dragons Dogma not sure which one has the better exclusive
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 4 years ago
Dead Rising > Dragon Dogma
Dragon's Dogma by far
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i prefer dragons dogma, but dead rising is amazing and so much fun! why i want to try out the state of decay!
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 4 years ago
Dragon's Dogma > Dead Rising --- How new and interesting RPG IP can lose to another zombie-wackin piece'o'shit? (I just hate how zombie concept over-abused in games to a degree of unoriginal bad form.)
I liked Dead Rising better, if it's going to be an Xbox One exclusive that's a good enough reason to get one for me when I can actually afford it.
From my experience half the people bashing Dragon's Dogma are people that have never played it or people that have played it and say that it's too hard
I just didn't like it, Dead Rising though I love, got all 3 games and the downloads and loved them all.
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 4 years ago
Dragon's Dogma is not a perfect game by any means, but for a new IP it's very good and solid. Simple option of quick travel could made it so much better instantly...
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i loved dragons dogma, didnt find it too hard either, think ill be getting that complete edition the weekend in all fairness :D
I just found it boring personally, I'm a bit picky about RPG's.
Were Ferrystones not available before Dark Arisen?
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 4 years ago
I don't know what have changed in Dark Arisen, but in original Dragon's Dogma ferrystones were kinda scarce and most part of the game there was only one "ferry-point" on map - Gran Soren. If finding general location would unlock ferry-point for that location, like it works in SWtOR or was in Tabula Rasa, then I wouldn't complain.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
Dalkstalkers on the Wii U!? Anyone got a link to that. Easily the most interesting one of the three.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
Oh so it's not an exclusive. And considering Capcom's treatment of Megaman in recent years I doubt we'll see that. They even dumped a half completed Megaman title for the 3DS due to 'lack of interest from the fans.' Can't see them putting it on a console that has a fanbase that knows even less about it lol