Wednesday Chat, June 5

It's June 5 already and the sun is shining. So what are you up to today? Any gaming plans, at work or at play?

We're preparing a few more reviews before the game releases dry up for the summer and we get a well earned break from the barrage of titles coming through the door. Although that's not to say we'll be resting as conference season is upon us, with E3 next week and of course we'll be bringing you every bit of news as it happens, thanks to our determination to say awake until 4am and a bucketload of coffee.

So what about you? Are you staying awake to watch all of the conferences next week?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 05 Jun, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
ill stay awake for what i need and want to see :D im actually really excited at this point now in all fairness, sadly back at work today after 11 days of so ill be on here a lot more in all fairness lol paid to read shopto news should be my new title :D bring on some news now, its quiet
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 4 years ago
I for one will be watching all of e3 conferences live that's for sure. Today not looking forward got the dam dentist but its only an check up haha after when I get back i'm so goanna start watching my naruto shippuden S3 boxset & then play Project DIVA f on my ps3.
Got too much going on next week to give E3 my full attention, hospital appointment, got the builders in, plus my extended birthday celebrations. Will make time for the Nintendo Direct, everything else can be caught up on via news articles.
Two Words: Hay fever
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
One word: Thundercougarfalconbird
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 4 years ago
@ nox same dam hay fever does put an dent on nice sunny days like this.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I went a cycle last night and my arse feels sore as hell. Why didn't they invent pillow cycle seats I don't know. ANYWAY. I think I may take monday and tuesday off, just for E3.
Tell me about it, last night I was sneezing for about 5 min straight and today I had a sneezing fit as well
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 4 years ago
@ nox yeah I get it like that too but I get really bad sore eyes & it does not help when im on my pc or gameing at all -.- but all well we'll live haha.
Is that that what they call it now?
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Hayfever fucking sucks! I feel like the entire front of my face is on fire!
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i normally have bad hayfever seem fine this year only getting it a bit in my eyes everything else i seem fine with :D. ive got a hospital appointment with the wife next tuesday just realised last baby scan only 12 weeks to go roughly think he will be here early! so i can watch it all tuesday :D
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 years ago
morning everyone hayfeaver is bad for me now... finished asc3 yesterday just go side missions to do but hate side missions in general! whats everyones stance on side missions? i generally think there just a repetative mess.
I swear,a bucket load must of run out of my nose and eyes so far today
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
depends on the game in all fairness, i the AC 1s did bore me, but the Mass Effect 1s i could do all day! i like the skyrim and fallout 1s like i say depends on the game in all fairness some of them can be really fun and even important to a game
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Sometimes they're good and worth it, if they add a bit different. But if they're just the same mission repeated 10 times, it just becomes pointless and boring. I also hate collecting things like flags or stuff.
All depends on the missions Tootell, some can be OK, but when it's just endless collectathons and pointless crap just to pad out the game I'm not really a fan. Some games just add an open world unnecessarily to pad things out, some obvious offenders being Brutal Legend and LA Noire.
I like Side Quests that flush out the Story and Characters (Example: Deadly Premonition)
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 4 years ago
A few days ago I started playing Assassin's Creed. Yes, I have played it before on PC, but now I want to play all of the Assassin's creed games back to back. It won't be an easy task considering that there are, umm, 5 games released so far? (AC, AC II, AC Brotherhood, AC Revelations, AC III). I played Mass Effect Trilogy back to back and it was a great experience. Those are my gaming plans. And there is also work. Every day, Monday till Friday. Can't wait for E3 to start. I always wanted to attend, but maybe I will get the chance in the following years.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 4 years ago
I took a 2 days Vacation (Monday and Tuesday). Monday was so I can watch the Ninja Scroll movie on Toonami :) and get some sleep and well Tuesday is because of the late time of Sony
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I like how we have all pretty much decided to get the PS4 apart from Shep.
Give him time
I'm still undecided, unless the Dead Rising 3 rumour is true.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
there are the odd others on my side too! maybe only 1 or 2, but its not just me, surely! is it really just me lmao!
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
I don't think Cashcom are going to have exclusives, not anymore.
I'll just leave this here https://vine.co/v/b3twh3FAVFP