Rate the Conference: Microsoft

We want to know your thoughts on each of the conferences that you have seen tonight. First up is Microsoft, so what did you think?

Let us know your thoughts and give it a score out of 10.

What games impressed you, what do you think of the price? Did Microsoft get it right or do you wish they covered more?

Let us know below.

Edited On 10 Jun, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 3 years ago
i was impressed to be honest! some good looking games dead rising looks amazing! £429 quid is steep but i was expecting 500 quid! get some bundles up now
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
One for the one, I would have given it about an eight or so, it was turning me around and making me consider it over the PS4, but then the price came up and my interest just vanished and extra %33 on top of a direct conversion is just shocking. The ball is with you Sony.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 3 years ago
what time is the next conference EA i think?
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
4/10. And that's because there were 4 really good games shown that I want to play (Only one of them is Xbone exclusive though). Everything about the console though, from the price to the excessive DRM to the continued paywalling is just insulting though. Count me out on this one.
leighboy's avatar
leighboy 3 years ago
5 out of ten wasnt too bad until they said the price they loss 4 point there for me rip off on uk market
Didn't watch it, but from the headlines I'd give it a solid 3, and that's only because of Dead Rising 3.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
5/10. Spark looked good. As did Killer Instinct, purely down to nostalgia however. But the console price was what ruined it. 10/10 for EA being hilarious however.
STEPHEN 3 years ago
For me I'm not a fan of the restrictions on the Xbox one but with this being about the conference itself I thought it was good and the price of £429 is around what I thought it would be. Titanfall and Project Spark looked really good along with Dead Rising 3 and The Witcher 3 they all look great games to play. Looking forward to Sony's conference now hope they have release date and price too.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
i was quite impressed i am giving thought of getting a xbox one now as well dead rising looks stunning as well as the other games
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
5/10. Spark looked good, Max looked good, Dead Rising 3 looked good, Forza 5 looked good, Titanfall looked good. A big price, £30 more than expected. They seemed to think the biggest selling point was '60 fps' and multiplatform games though with 'xbox edition' shoved on the front. Also when things were appearing on screen in writing, it would pan out to the audience so you couldn't see it.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
For me probably a 5 out of 10 was miles better then there console reveal but still not many games i would buy for it not a FPS fan so Titanfall and halo and battlefield doesnt appeal to me. Ryse looked good but thought the combat looked a bit clunky and too quick time heavy. The sunset overkill or whatever it was called could be interesting with Insominacs Ratchet background. I thought there was too much talk of smartglass which has me worried.
Bravedwarf's avatar
Bravedwarf 3 years ago
its abit expensive but £429 and another 10 year cycle... blessed i was really happy with the content they showed. drm still a kick in the balls but i can take my games to my friends house without holding a game copy ever again is such a sick feature. we see what prices the games retail.. im curious to see what ps4 price point is going to be.. i think £450... xbox one i believe will sell at a profit..
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
Sunset Overdrive also looked good.
Bravedwarf's avatar
Bravedwarf 3 years ago
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
The conference was better than I thought it would be from MS. I expected that sort of price due to the mandatory kinect that comes with it (still seems quite steep though). I didn't see anything that will make me change my mind from PS4 for next gen.
Shoozle's avatar
Shoozle 3 years ago
I seem to be one of the few that really liked the conference. I give it a B. Probably a B-. Witcher 3 and Dark Souls 2 were the best shows for me but they are not exclusive so I don't really care about the Xbone itself. The first party games looked good. No talk of smart glass, it was all games. Disappointments were Halo, I was expecting something else and ending with Titanfall. Overall very solid. Still not buying the console though as Ryse looks like a QTE only game. That was pretty sad.
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 3 years ago
3/10 Nothing at all special. I liked the Halo trailer and Ryse was cool until the gameplay started. Insomniac just comes across as a developer on its last legs
drkmn302's avatar
drkmn302 3 years ago
I wasn't suprised of all the sequels we saw.. the £429 price tag didnt suprise me at all.. games i'm interested in were 1. deadrising 3 2. titanfall 3. halo 4. witcher 3 5. BF4 Thats it for me, will I get it on launch "no" unfortunatly monies wont stretch to the next gen yet. Them pushing the smartglass and kinects really didnt come across that we'll. As for the conference 5/10 thats was down to all the bugs lol good start lol..
Paddy 027's avatar
Paddy 027 3 years ago
During the Dice segment, the statement "I'm doing fine by the way" (Something along those lines) were hilarious! That guy was in such an awkward position, I was sweating for him!
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
Dark Souls was a game that used the same colours in everything with a little bit of red splashed in.
Landells's avatar
Landells 3 years ago
Appart from MGS, Forza and Ryse. there was nothing special there.
robioto's avatar
robioto 3 years ago
7/10 it was a 9 until the price was announced. A lot of the games looked superb.