Every confirmed game for Xbox One and PS4

With the next-generation of consoles only a few months away, there's a lot to pay attention to this E3.

There's arguably been more exciting exclusives during previous console launches, but that doesn't mean there's not a fair few games heading to PS4 and Xbox One this winter - even if some of those will also be available on PS3 and Xbox 360.

It's fairly interesting to compare what you'll be able to play on the two platforms and you can see a full list of games below, thanks to Eurogamer

PS4 Exclusives
  • Mercenary Kings
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  • Mirror's Edge 2
  • NBA 2K14
  • NBA Live 14
  • Need for Speed: Rivals
  • Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee New N' Tasty!
  • Outlast
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order
  • Zumba Fitness: World Party

Edited On 12 Jun, 2013

Comments
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 4 years ago
7 PS4 exclusives and 15 Xbox ONE exclusives. 0 PS4 exclusives interest me, and 9 Xbox ONE exclusives interest me - Crimson Dragon, Dead Rising 3, D4, Forza 5, Halo, killer Instinct, Quantum Break, Ryse and Sunset Overdrive. I think this launch (Xbox ONE) has more games that interest me than any console has done in the past, but shame about the DRM nonsense though, as without it I could end up buying the console and all those games. Also I can not see Star Wars Battlefront on that list http://www.ea.com/star-wars-battlefront
morpheus2n2's avatar
morpheus2n2 4 years ago
That is the biggest line up of games I have seen for E3 in a long time, let alone the fact that there all for the NEXT generation of consoles yeah there's a few there that are out on almost every console in use today but there's still a lot that are not!
Rustybroom's avatar
Rustybroom 4 years ago
Looking at the exclusives on both there's only 3 on each
Infamous: Second Son Killzone: Shadow Fall Knack Secret Ponchos D4 Sunset Overdrive Cyberpunk 2077 Deep Down Destiny The Evil Within Final Fantasy 15 Kingdom Hearts III Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee New N' Tasty! Thief Tom Clancy's The Division Watch Dogs The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Project Spark
There is nothing worth while coming to Next Gen at all
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 4 years ago
Judging purely by games I would get a One by streets, but their business practices pissing me right off, most of those exclusives are no first party which means they're probably timed exclusives and if they sell badly their sequels will be cross plat anyway, Sony's first party studios and some of the best around if not the best. Not to mention I just blatantly don't trust M$, one E3 based around games and people forget how the ones over the last few years have had nothing at all to do with games, and I expect them to go back into old ways when they have already suckered everyone in.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
At the moment the xbox has more exclusives i want so will be going for that first. Also have they said the PS4 is coming out this year in the UK all i seem to see it saying is this holiday in america may have just missed it though.
Glad to see someone speaking the same as me Merle
I think i'll be keeping this persona for a while. I'm really liking it
ttrance's avatar
ttrance 4 years ago
Exclusives or no exclusives il choose ps4 on basis of 1 if my net goes down for any reason I can continue playing games longer than 24 hrs, 2 can trade my games swap games with friends play for unlimited time on ps4 not 1 hr on a friends console 3 Ok have to pay £39.99 for playstation plus (got it anyway so getting drive club FREE) then free games every month which is more than you get on Xbox gold and before anyone comments on me saying I'm a ps fan I own both consoles at mo and have 200 Xbox 360 games . Oh and lastly the £80 cheaper ps4 gives me more money for games
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Microsoft pretty much destroys Sony in terms of exclusives. In which is has 2 (Dead Rising and Spark. The latter...not on the list?) and Sony has 1 which is Infamous. Although none of these are particularly amazing anyways so
ttrance's avatar
ttrance 4 years ago
ttrance's avatar
ttrance 4 years ago
ttrance's avatar
ttrance 4 years ago
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 4 years ago
T-T-T-Triple post. completely unreleated, but I can't help but laugh at M$ attempt to compete with PS+.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
I can understand why the whole online thing with the xbox and so on will annoy some people but it doesn't bother me as i am always online and cant remember the last time mine went down. As for the rest of the stuff it just seems very similar to how the PC works so i'm used to that already. Also about not trusting microsoft do you remember that time there entire online service was down for a good month or so and a lot of their customer's information was taken? Also why dont we have the Wii U games on this list as well?
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 4 years ago
The always online bothers me, as I often go away to the holiday home, and I don't have internet there, but I like to take a console with me in case the weather is poor or I'm to lazy to go out. I say home but it's really a caravan.
The Xbox One has all of the disadvantages of a PC and none of the advantages . On to the issue of trust, Merle didn't mean that we don't trust Microsoft to keep our info safe, we mean that after we buy their console and the games, what's to stop then focusing on Kinect and leaving us out in the cold like we have been for the last few years? Also we will get 2 free games a month, games like AC2 and Halo 3, saving you a whopping £7
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
I can understand that. Usually take my 3DS or Vita for times like that but i know handheld isnt everyones cup of tea.
Beard Knight's avatar
Beard Knight 4 years ago
The only Xbox One games that caught my eye were Halo and Spark. Spark however, is free-to-play and coming to 360 as well so it isn't really an Xbox One exclusive, not to mention most of the gameplay will likely be hiding behind a paywall. PlayStation 4 will definitely own this generation. More raw power, better first party developers (we didn't even see anything from naughty dog yet), a sleeker and smaller console AND £80 cheaper than it's competitor without the one use DRM bs. Microsoft have dug themselves deeper and deeper into a ditch, with no signs of slowing down since the initial reveal.
Nothing like going away to somewhere with good weather only to stay in and play games
Where did you get this Spark info? Never heard that. I think we won't see anything from Naughty Dog till the PS4 is almost a year old
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
To be fair, if Sony wanted to role out their big franchises like GOW, Uncharted etc like XBOX did with Halo, it wouldn't even be close. Sony have 5 exclusives I'll guarantee to get, so the list is good for the fact that it has something for everyone.
Dreamcast 3 still wins
Simon 4 years ago
With regards to the must connect to xbox live every 24 hours. I also like to take my console away with me to remote areas like caravan parks or holiday homes. I did a little experiment with my xbox slim and connected it online with my iphone acting as a router. It worked absolutely fine. Connected to xbox live and therefore would meet the 24 hour criteria. It would only require the xbox to connect momentarily to meet the requirement. Obviously using your phone as a router would require a phone with that capability and a signal. But I found the procedure to be very straightforward. The xbox found my phone just as it finds my home network so I'm no longer worried and on this basis have gone ahead and preordered an xbox one.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
Thats not a bad idea simon. Could even get one of the USB internet things from say o2 or vodaphone and that would do the trick.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 4 years ago
Games that I want and can have: Driveclub, Infamous: Second Son, Killzone: Shadow Fall, The Order: 1886, Battlefield 4, Carmageddon: Reincarnation, The Crew, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, FIFA 14, Mad Max, Mirror's Edge 2, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee New N' Tasty!, Thief, Tom Clancy's The Division, Watch Dogs, Wolfenstein: The New Order and Titanfall. Games I want and can't have: Sunset Overdrive. That is why I'm getting the PS4 not the xboner
Chrom prince of Ylisse's avatar
Chrom prince of Ylisse 4 years ago
Plenty of amazing games for everyone. I can't wait to get my hands on most of them! Going to be a good year for gaming :3!
KIERAN 4 years ago
You've missed out "Powerstar Golf" which is an Xbox One exclusive!
Who cares if a console is out of date? Also I was talking about the Dreamcast 3 not the crappy Dreamcast 1
Rob 4 years ago
If you're getting an Xbone, you're part of the problem. If you're okay with paying £80 more to be spied on, have your rights violated, have your games lose all value as soon as you purchase them and pay to use an ad-filled online service then you need to hand your bank account details to the nearest person and lock yourself away. Educate yourselves on the "features" of the new Kinect, as well as Microsoft's involvement in the PRISM program. You will have no rights to sell or lend your games and if you're not online every 24 hours you won't be able to play. Almost every "exclusive" they have will be timed - and how can you call MINECRAFT an exclusive? The power lies with YOU, the consumers, to say that this sort of short-sighted, deceitful business practice will not stand.
Ok there is not a lot of people here right now but everyone who is, do you still go back and play NES, SNES PS1, PS2 ,N64 or Gamecube games every now and again?
& there are still Dreamcast games being made (it's like 1 every few years but still)
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
My mate has just moved house and has taken his Sega and SNES with him. Him and his room-mate play Mario Kart when not FIFAing, his room-mate plays some for of Candy Crush /Tetris game thing and we all get in on playing Mortal Kombat. But apart from that, I never really go back. I will go back and play GBA games, but other than that, no.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
DriveClub, Infamous: Second Son, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack, The Order: 1866, Asassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, The Crew, Destiny, FIFA 14, Final Fantasy 15, Kingdom Hearts III, Madden NFL 25, NBA 2k14, NBA Live 14, Tom Clancy's The Division, UFC, Watch Dogs, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt are the games I want. There may be more on the list but I want to have a better look at them first like Deep Down. Ones I can't play are Forza 5, Halo, Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive. But Halo won't be out for ages, Forza 5 wouldn't beat out The Crew, Quantum Break may be ruined by the TV show, and Sunset Overdrive looks awesome.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 4 years ago
Dead rising 3 alone is making me buy an Xbox one, i have to play that game, and Forza 5 + Sunset Overdriver looks good, Infamous looked ok but I've not played the others so i don't mind missing it. At the end of the day if all these were on PC then I'd no need to next gen console as my PC is better than them both already, but out of the 2 consoles I'll prob get Xbox one first and maybe PS4 next year if it gets great exclusives.
I'll play Dead Rising if it has a serious story but I really doubt it (A civilian calling in fucking artillery) Whitey play Infamous I implore you. (Oh no u didint, Did you really just say IF the PS4 gets exclusives? other way around girlfriend)
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Worth noting that Sony were only announcing and focusing on titles they will be releasing within the PS4's launch window, as they are moving away from the strategy of announcing games far out from release now(See Gran Turismo 6 for example). They have considerably more exclusive titles than those listed to announce before the console releases at events like Gamescom and TGS. For example it's been reported that Sony Santa Monica were showing a long rumoured new IP behind closed doors at E3 yesterday. Microsoft though announced pretty much everything they have for Xbone right through 2014. Note that they were resorting to announcing exclusives so early in development they don't even have names yet (New Halo, Blask Tusk Studio's game), and many games were nothing more than CGI teasers with no in game footage. I'd lay money that by the time these machines actually launch Microsoft's padded list won't look nearly so impressive in comparison.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
Would definitely recommend playing infamous they are really quite fun. There are still mega drive and snes games being made never mind dreamcast ones. Also for the person that mentioned the whole PRISM thing are you really telling me that you are really going to avoid everything that has apparently something to do with what some random person said they are doing? Also do you really think there is going to be someone at microsoft that will be sitting with a load of monitors watching people sit and play there xboxes? As for the price difference sure wouldnt we all want everything to be cheaper. But when you see that the PS4 does not come with its camera thing or its move when you add the price of these on it will be a lot closer to the xbox one.
WTF Kevin on a non Nintendo thread, what is the world coming to? Na I agree with everything there but i'm sure Microsoft have 2 more games to announce (Spoilers!! Fable & Gears of War Spoilers!!) Sony will be full of surprises
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 4 years ago
The air strike in DR3 was not just some civilian, it's a 2nd person playing on smartglass, like pretty much every game at E3 this year it has features on tablets & smartglass, so the person on the tablet can look over the map and help out the players on ground. It will be good to see Naughty Dog's next title though, they are the best developers Sony has so they need to keep hold of them.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 4 years ago
Actually i might of made that up, lol i can't remember. It might of just been some NPC friend of yours in the military.
Playstation Eye isn't necessary for the console to work and who the hell what's a Playstation Move? I for one take my plugs out when i'm not playing my console, so watching me while i'm on the internet doing what perfectly healthy young men do won't be a problem (My Mum told me it was natural)
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
Really looking forward to the last of us and would be good to see what they can do on improved consoles.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 4 years ago
Ok i just watched the video again and it is a smartglass feature but it has a bit of a story, you basically play another character on the smartglass that is in the military that can help you out, so if you don't have smartglass you can't do that.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 4 years ago
Yeah people who saying the console "spies" on you even when it's not on, have you never heared of a power switch? Also i heared you can pause the kinect, not sure if that's just image/sound or both.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
I know its not necessary but i assume the fact they actually have it there will be a use for it in some games how they chose to use it though will have to wait and see. Oh and its perfectly natural but the nipple clamps aren't. Also yeah should generally turn everything off at the mains when not in use apparently there less chance of a fire or so i keep getting told.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
yeah they have said you can turn it off but it still needs to be connected to the console.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
I like the new members that e3 has brought
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 4 years ago
Brough to what?
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
I assume he means the amount of new people that have joined the site.
Like our beloved David
Why do I say what? (I'm going to bed so i'll talk in the morning)
Skiba's avatar
Skiba 4 years ago
can not wait to get my PS4 roll on novermber
Skiba's avatar
Skiba 4 years ago
can not wait to get my PS4 roll on November
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
Look at this list anyway you like, but by launch Sony have the most exclusives. Sony has 30 exclusives in development, 20 of which are coming out in the first year. Sony has much more studios than Microsoft, so you'll see much more coming from Sony as per this gen. It just depends what games you want. Also Third Party exclusives are only timed, so they'll be on PS4 too eventually.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Does Microsoft even have studios anymore? Guys who do Halo, The chaps once known as Rare....um...Lionhead?
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
They have a few new studios in addition to those, such as Black Tusk.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I'm sure those will be put to work on making something dark, grey and 'mature' looking, like they always do. Oh who do that Spark one? Looks like just about the only talent left under Microsoft there
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 4 years ago
PrometheusFan & Joe Anderson, I agree with what you said 100%. Wish this site implemented some kind of like/dislike system. -- Remember how Sony announce February reveal one week or so before it happened? I bet they'll do something like that in autumn too...
mustaffaleek's avatar
mustaffaleek 4 years ago
Sony have already said that game pricing is the same as with the PS3, but all UK sites offering pre-orders of PS4 games are advertising them at £50 a pop. Hopefully the prices will fall after the dust from launch settles...