Latest Charts, w/e June 22: The Last of Us remains at the top

Great news for Sony and Naughty Dog the latter's PS3 exclusive The Last Of Us remains at No1 for a second week, while Nintendo’s Animal Crossing: New Leaf also remains at No2.

Elsewhere in this week's latest charts,  EA's FIFA 13 is at number 3, while Tomb Raider and Max Payne 3 make up this top five.

Top 40 Entertainment Software (All Prices), Week Ending 22 June 2013
  1. THE LAST OF US - SONY COMPUTER ENT.
  2. ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF - NINTENDO
  17. DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS - NINTENDO
  18. NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED - ELECTRONIC ARTS
  19. BIOSHOCK INFINITE - TAKE 2
  20. LEGO THE LORD OF THE RINGS - WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
  21. RUGBY CHALLENGE 2: LIONS TOUR EDITION - ALTERNATIVE
  22. BATTLEFIELD 3 - ELECTRONIC ARTS
  23. GOD OF WAR: ASCENSION - SONY COMPUTER ENT.
  24. LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER: THE CHASE BEGINS - NINTENDO
  40. POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON: INFINITY – NINTENDO
Ukie Games Charts ©, compiled by GfK Chart-Track

Edited On 24 Jun, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
Well deserved. If I could afford it, I'd buy another copy of TLOU just because I think they deserve the sales! Good to see the recent price cuts have kicked TR up again.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 3 years ago
I still need to finish TLOU.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
Max Payne goes to £5 and suddenly a resurgance in sales lol. TLOU should be near the top for a while if anything. I know lots of people who didn't want to first day purchase it, but I'm slowly winning them round.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
Amazing showing for the Last of Us. Seems to be pulling in enormous numbers worldwide right now, and even with a 48% sales drop off in the UK this week it's still way out in front of everything else in the charts. In fact Animal Crossing had a bigger sales drop off this week. Then again, I wonder why Animal Crossing is in a GAMES chart at all, considering it has no gameplay ;)
Animal Crossing is a great GAME
Animal Crosssing has a million times more gameplay than any Metal Gear game, why are they even called games anyway? ;)
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
was we in any doubt about last of us getting to no 1 , a excellent game all round and has to be played . any idea if the trohpy glich works herd it does
We get it Gloria, you don't like Metal Gear
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
glitch is working for a lot. I'm not risking it, i had to force my easy trophy to ping, so im not gonna try. also, only only about 50% of the time. so I'll do the 3rd playthrough legit and clean up properly i think
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
have not tempted it yet trying to build my self up i bet its brutal on survior + mode
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
survivor is pretty brutal. I'm hoping the + mode is just new gmae plus! same difficulty, but my upgrades roll over!
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
may leave my play through till the summer now try to clear so of my back log i found some parts frustrating like the snow level i kept getting spotted and killed
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
What glitch?
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
start NG+ on whatever difficulty you finished on, after prologue, exit out, you can then continue on survivor and it marks the chapters as done on NG+ survivor! only needs 2 plays then
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
start a new game plus do the first chapter then save , quite load up home town and switch to survior then finish the game and all trophys for the new game + should pop
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
a lot of people said it works may try it unsure though dont want to waste my time , could ask spear 25 he done all his may be he used that way
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
That sounds good, actually. I'd like a New Game + run through though, just because then I'd max out my guns etc.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
I didn't use any glitch to get my trophies. I completed it on Normal, then Survivor, then Survivor+. My stats carried over from Survivor to Survivior+ don't know if they do the same if you switch difficulties not too sure. NG+ is basically same difficulty but you start with your weapon upgrades and supplement upgrades. That's what happened for me.