New Assassin's Creed: Black Flag video takes to the seas

Ubisoft has released a new video for Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, giving us a look at the naval elements of this latest addition to the series.

Check out the video and pre-order below.

Edited On 16 Jul, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
I do so badly want to get excited for this. Assassin's Creed was the reason I bought a console this generation! But it's just getting daft now! I can't be bothered. I'll buy it, when it's cheap.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
I hated playing Revelations, just didn't enjoy it one bit. I enjoy AC3 but some things really annoy me about it. But I'm hoping the power of the PS4, and the way this map seems to be out there, that this will fix AC for me. And it does look fun, really fun from gameplay trailers.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
Picked up Liberation at the weekend, £15 here I couldn't say no. I kinda hope it resparks my love for AC, because 3 nearly killed it
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
My mate enjoyed it, but he's a AC whore. He did say it may be the only one he doesn't plat though as he can't be bothered multiplayer grinding.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
I platted 2, Brotherhood and 3. I can't be bothered to plat revelations because it's shit. And I won't plat Liberation because it has MP trophies and I don't think it needs them, not on Vita! But Aveline looks like a far more interesting character than the douche canoe that is Connor
optipete's avatar
optipete 3 years ago
Trailers seem to give way the whole story and gameplay, they should leave something for the gamer to enjoy
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
I could have platted 2, but the feathers/garb were only ones I didn't get as I couldnt be bothered lol, so i didn't bother trying to get brotherhoods other trophys as a consequence :P Aveline looks good yeah, especially since you can play her in different ways.
Am I the only one who got most of the AC2 Feathers over the course of the game?
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
I do keep looking at my count for Revelations and go "it's just the 100% sync and MP boosting" but I can't face putting the disc in!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
I got all but about 10,
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
I didn't bother with many feathers lol. But in Revelations, I basiaclly got the storymode ones, and one of those crap 'desmond blocks' ones, and that was me, out of there.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
Oh god! The wannabe portal looking levels. yeah, I'm not going back to that shit!
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
Yeah! I honestly hadn't completed the game, no idea what to do, then it gave me the option of going in to them so I did, thinking this must be how to get to the final mission. Raged at my AC loving mate for a bit before he came online and informed me I didn't have to do them lol.