Friday Chat, July 19

It's Friday which means it's time to discuss what you are up to this weekend. Amy big gaming sessions planned? If so what games will you be playing?

Are you buying any games this weekend? Or are you just staying outside to enjoy the sun? We've got a few reviews and previews we are working on for next week, although we'll leave those surprises for next week.

In the meantime, Let's Chat!

Edited On 19 Jul, 2013

Comments
Hopefully finish off Mario & Luigi over the weekend so I can get back to Animal Crossing.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
think im going to go get a ps vita today still not sure.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
I restarted my FUBAR playthrough of Spec Ops last night. Hoping to get the Plat so Pyro can quit teasing me! Haha! Good BBQ weather coming too, so setting fire to a few dead animals may be in order. All depends on wife. 4 days late today, so I'm sure she could pop at any minute!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
I'd recommend the Vita Joe. I love mine. It doesn't get much use, and my stupid gorilla paws hurt after playing it a while, but it's a great bit of kit!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
ive heard alot of postive things about the vita
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 3 years ago
I want to play some more god of war but not really feeling this one. AND DO SO TLOU MULTIPLAYER. jOE IF YOU GET A VITA TODAY YOU SHOULD GET THE VERSION WITH 10 GAMES.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 3 years ago
Sorry about the caps can't be bothered to delete it.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
the one with 10 games seems ok im going game for it but i wanted a bigger card.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 3 years ago
I played gravity rush on Vita and the controls are quite intuitive and fun
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 3 years ago
Thats why in waiting i am hoping nearer christmas they might do better sets. Saying that 8gb is not bad.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Yeah the Vita is a good bit of kit shame its not been that well supported so far hopefully that will change soon.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
I have a 16Gb with mine (although, biting the bullet and getting a 32 will do no harm) but 16Gb does me fine. I've not run out of room yet!
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 3 years ago
8gb is the minimum you should have, but as a PS+ member I need at least the 16gb now
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 3 years ago
Im hoping they do a good deal when killzone comes out.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 3 years ago
I'd like to pick one up, also a 3DS XL but a. i can't justify the outlay b. i just dont have the time for the additional games possibilities
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
I've been using my 3DS rarely, but it's probably the only bit of handheld kit I'll get. This weekend I've got my girlfriends dad up for the weekend, yippee....Got a BBQ on saturday to get out of hte way though so will turn that in to an all day/night thing! Started Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time yesterday after doing the first 2. Can't wait to get through it, love it.
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
The heat is too much for me, it's just gone on for too long now, I feel like crap and I can't sleep on a night, I promise I'll never moan about cold weather again.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
I never complain about the cold. And I want it BACK DAMMIT!
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 3 years ago
I miss the snow, can we go back the 8 weeks to when it was doing that again
Getting hotter next week apparently ;)
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
I hate snow, but I hate heat. I want that cold back, or that sunny rain. Where it's a bit sunny, with a bit of rain. Lovely.
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
I'm officially going to die. I don't mind hot weather at all but this much in a row is killing me.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
Back in my boarding days, I went down mammoth mountain in shorts and t-shirt! I'm happy with the cold!
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
I don't like the cold so to speak, but I much prefer it to this. Of you get too cold you can just put on more clothes, but when it's too hot and your already walking around naked most of the day, you're kind of screwed.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 3 years ago
dip your feet in a paddling pool, thats what i do when i get home.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 3 years ago
ill also be setting fire to some dead animals, it needs to be done. ive got DW8 coming today from BG WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! that's my entire weekend sorted, cant wait love me some dynasty warriors!
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 3 years ago
I got back from my summer vacation (part 1) a few days ago, and from yesterday I am back to work :(. I am playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood these days. I must say that I like the new elements brought to the series and the way it is similar, yet different from the previous two games. I have to say having played ACII and ACB the first Assassin's Creed game seems mediocre :). Anyway, no gaming this weekend for me because I will be out of town... again.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Got DW8 yesterday so been playing that its quite fun. Will probably play some of the steam games i got as well. The Vita is great but it is let down by not having that many must have games yet. Hopefully that will change soon though.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 3 years ago
Fuck you Shep, I've been with BG for a LOT longer than you and I'm still waiting on my DW8. You come in because you're beloved lovefilm dropped games and get it straight away.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 3 years ago
its because im a winner :D and you are not :D karma for your 6 interviews comment :) but ill think of you for every moment im playing it over the weekend :D
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 3 years ago
Dynasty Warriors 8 arrived today so i'll be playing that this weekend.
Change of plans, I'm now going to a music festival in a graveyard Saturday, and watching the beginnings of the new series of True Blood and Dexter on Sunday.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
got myself a psvita :D with 10 games and a 8gb memory card... also this has made my day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7WdvzITaLk
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 3 years ago
Nice, what games you got Jose?
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
The 10 game mega pack deal? Nice.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
the mega pack deal
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 3 years ago
wish I had 1 of them :'( I will win the euro millions tonight :D
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
traded my xbox in against it and they also gave me a free deposit on a ps4 but if i dont want the ps4 from them i can go down and redeem the £20 in store once the ps4 is out.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I may just relax this week and watch some let's play this weekend
WB are taking the piss with Injustice DLC a bit, I don't mind paying for characters, but all the costume packs are a bit much, and now they are pushing STAR labs missions for the DLC characters, which really should have been included with the characters.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
Agreed, it si a joke. I bought the season pass, figuring it'd cover most of the costumers/characters. But it doesn't cover any costumes, just got me 4 characters and now there is a 2nd season pass coming out for even more characters? Plus £2ish for about 3/4 costumes is a rip off.
Yep, a costume pack should be a set of costumes for the entire roster, I'd be happy to pay two or three quid for one of those, not that they've done much in the way of classic/silver age costumes that I'd really like so far, and the character choices have been pretty lackluster too. It's a shame, it's a cracking game, but they've messed up the DLC so badly.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
It was like the DOA 5 costume packs they brought out they were terrible prices. You see the pokemon team have announced they are doing another cross over its not been said what with but if its as good as conquest then im in.
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 3 years ago
Chilled weekend so far - watching cricket/golf and slowly getting better at Tekken Revolution...
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
Looks like I got my wish, nice day today didn't sweat at all. :D