New screens show PS4 user interface

A new batch of screens for the PS4 user interface have appeared on the internet, showing off both the consoles user friendly approach to gaming and social sharing and a few Android screens, showing how you'll be able to control the PS4 from your mobile.

As you can see from one of the screens, Sony appears to be sticking to its tried and tested trophy system, which means you'll be able to take all your trophies over from PS3 with you.

Check out the screens below.

Edited On 24 Jul, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
Looks like the current PSStore layout. Not a fan of that to be honest. I find it illogical to use and , granted this is store specific and wont affect PS4, slow. Sarah Greene is pretty hot though. I wonder if she'll be my friend :D
Tbh I don't really care about the UI
Daniel 3 years ago
That whole UI looks terrible. Very illogical to use and is worse than the disaster of windows 8 IMO.
type105x's avatar
type105x 3 years ago
Not to worry like the xbox 360 I am sure sony will have took all the best parts of the XBox One UI and settings within the next 5 years and add them to the PS4 :) maybe even party chat!!!! ;)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Not to bothered about UI as long as its better then the current 360 one.
rkeveratt's avatar
rkeveratt 3 years ago
I quite like it, just not so keen on the blue, but I'm guessing that'll be changed with themes
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
type105x fan boy erm yes & for your information the current xbox 360 layout is very bad & the new one will most likely be the same or worse & at least sony do not congaed us with ads unlike MS. Anyway back to topic it looks fine to me but here's the big question will our old psn profile continue on the ps4 with our trophy's as well?
Lred's avatar
Lred 3 years ago
Am I the only one that thinks it looks pretty cool? Clean, bright and modern. Will have to see how it flows but much better than just icons on a screen!
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Not too keen on the looks of it, really don't like the current psn store either preferred the older one. Preferred the Xbox version they had about two three updates ago but I still prefer the current one over the current psn one.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
Look how many trophys are in Knack!
robioto's avatar
robioto 3 years ago
Difficult to judge it without using it. Looks reasonable though.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
@Akemi No Zero - Your PSN profile will be used on PS4 also.