Friday Chat, July 26

It's Friday which means it's time to discuss what you are up to this weekend. Any big gaming sessions planned? If so what games will you be playing?

Are you buying any games this weekend? Or are you just staying outside to enjoy the sun? We've still got stuff to write, so once again our weekend consists of gaming - more on that soon no doubt.

In the meantime, Let's Chat!

Edited On 26 Jul, 2013

Comments
Pikmin 3 mainly for me, probably squeeze in a few hours of Animal Crossing somewhere too.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
ill proberbly finish up saints row 3 but im havbing so much fun pissing about
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 3 years ago
its dynasty warriors 8 weekend for me! still not finished 1 campaign but I know its at the end lol! no rush to send it back though as ive not got anything new out until august 23rd I think! so ill take my time enjoy it and then ill probably start ACIII finally or DDDA
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 3 years ago
actually got 3 games 23rd of august (SR4 Splinter Cell Black List, XCOM but I don't think that's right thought that was later in the year) and stick of truth the 30th! might have to bump my package to 2 games!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
For anyone who's Intrested you can get all the infamous games for £13 on psn atm
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 3 years ago
of Orcs and Men for me I think.. obviously going to see The Wolverine tomorrow too. Might even start a second TLOU playthrough
Dru1034's avatar
Dru1034 3 years ago
the Zoo tomorrow and more decorating,
Hopefully finish Sly 3 so I can send it back ( Had the game for over a month) then play some Elsword & Dragon Age
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
NOTHING! Can't do no gaming this weekend because I'm taking the damn wife to the hospital! haha! I might get a couple of hours if/when they kick me out outside of visiting hours, but won't be doing anything big or involved! Also, whatever happened to Jake's weekly playlist article?
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 3 years ago
I'll probs be playing some DW8 and Muramasa, i'm waiting for Tales Of Xillia to release.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 3 years ago
this weekend is a big 1 for you then brooker! wish you and the wife all the best mate, the way kira is going I wont be far behind you lol! im at the hospital with kira tomorrow aswell she needs her 2nd of 3 iron drip, nasty shit man! not a fan of long needles going into your hand and straight up a vain!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Tidying up the last trophies on Carton Network Punch time on PS3 my Bargain last week £5 brand new from HMV then I need to get back to TLOU and hopefully give Infamous a go as well.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Just been eating naga bhut jolokia chillies aka ghost peppers for the banter feel like death
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Pikmin 3 and shadowrun for me may even complete project x zone can't be far from the end done
I so want to play Shadowrun but my backlog grew to twice its size with the Steam Summer Sale, can't justify it
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
Cheers Shep. Yeah, its a bit of a butt hole puckering experience, but should be OK.
I bought Shadowrun on the 360 on release, hoping some of the people I played with online at the time would get it too, but none of them did. Was a bit dull without any friends, so I got rid of it. Anyway, Pikmin time ;)
Shadowrun on the 360 was a piss take on the original
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Yeah this shadowrun is a top down RPG which is the type of game i like. had it preordered before the sale months ago otherwise i would have held off. How you finding Pikmin Gloria only played the first two levels so far controls took a bit of getting used to with the gamepad but i am enjoying feel bad when my pikmin die luckily only lost one so far but still.
Sorry about the confusion, I heard the FPS was based on an RPG, but that's not really my field of interest. It wasn't a bad game though, could imagine it being quite fun with a team of friends, but like I said nobody I knew bought it. Finding Pikmin good so far ZF, only a day ahead of you in it, but come across my first puzzle, sadly as I got half way through it the chime went for bed time, so I'll be heading straight for that first thing on day 4. It's a beautiful game though, possibly one of the most beautiful I've ever played. You've got to hand it to Nintendo, they may have taken their time making the adjustment to HD, but the results are fantastic, and well worth the wait.
Stupidest game ever, but i suppose it is free. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dhf8UrW1jRU
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
Why can't gamers just enjoy what systems they have, just see this article posted http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-ps3-system-software-memory and because PS4 might have less memory for games than originally thought the fanboys have started world war 3 again!
If anyone ordered the Tales of Xilia Collectors Edition from the Talesof Store then go to this link https://www.facebook.com/tales/app_173832839330391
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I will be going on Vacation on Sunday, so will most likely spend most of Saturday getting ready and hoping for Shipping confirmation of Xillia CE. Thanks for link @PikaNox