Wednesday Chat, August 7

Have you ever wondered where game developers get their ideas from? Let's face it, there are some bizarre games out there, while there are also some inspirational one's too.

Everyone out there seems to think they could make a game, although that not only takes talent but a lot of commitment and of course an idea. So if you could make a game, what would it be or what type of game would you like to see made? A next gen cooking game for PS4 and Xbox One? Yet another FPS? Let us know your ideas.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 07 Aug, 2013

Comments
I have a couple of idea's for games that I think would be fantastic, a Judge Dredd sandbox game, and a Stargate squad based adventure game, both would be absolutely massive though, and maybe not even possible the way I'd like to see them.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
More games like Heavy Rain and L.A. Noire
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
I'd like to see a proper remake of "ELITE" the space trading game from years back on the next generation of consoles :)
I heard something the other day about a new Elite on kickstarter or something.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
looked at whytes player hub yesterday and i'm inmpressed good record with not one overrated team used respect,
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
Cheers mate, it used to be a lot better but in training for a tournament, Malaga and some uncertain teams managed to drag me down a bit. Started playing FUT again, just enjoying FIFA again. Can't wait for the new one.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
Wow, it's pretty quiet around here today. Guess you guys are missing me huh? Haha!
Decided to downgrade my Killer is Dead pre-order from fan edition to limited edition, £15 extra for a CD, poster and art book is a bit much. Got a Pikmin key ring in the post too. And finally, the fraud protection on my computer is getting triggered by the site again, probably be the last we see of DW for today.
No TM, we had David, he more than made up for your absence.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
whatever happened to good old hack and slash RPGs? i mean i loved playing Champions and baldurs gate and the like, there just hasnt been any this time round, i mean Divinity 2 or whatever it was called got close, but wasnt that great
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
Gloria - apparently it was due to them not supporting an old version of IE that was why I got knocked off. Can only hope they're back supporting it for good, or I'll be annoyed
Blasphemy, while Divinity 2 is the weak link in the series it was still a great game. Are you talking about the Original Baldurs Gate or the Dark Alliance spin-off?
Don't know why it's triggering my fraud protection again then, I'm on Chrome, but it stopped for a while and just started again about half an hour ago.
I use Chrome and the site has always been fine for me
It's the Virgin Media security that's doing it to me, not the browser, don't know why though, always been fine until the other week.
Well so far I have downloaded 30 games on Steam and EE have yet to slow me down
By god X-Blades is terrible
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
Know what I started playing again last night? Tactic Ogre: The Knight of Lodis. Such an awesome game.
That's the Milla Maxwell Edition ordered. I was debating whether or not to get it but I just said **** it and ordered it £52 so only £10 & a bit more than standerd
I'm going to give Afterfall Insanity a try & then finally play Tales of Vesperia, which leads me into watching the movie, then playing Tales of Graces F & then me playing Tales of Xillia
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I am planning on going back to Tales of Graces f after i am done with kingdoms of amalur and DW8. For a game i would like to come out would be a sort of survival game with dinosaurs where you are stuck on an open world type jurassic park island think far cry 3 with dinosaurs. The objective would be just survival no big guns to shoot them or anything maybe just a handgun with limited ammo to start and when thats gone its gone so it would not help against the larger dinosaurs just the smaller ones. Each time you start the game it would be a different part of the map (randomly generated would be better) and you just have to see how long you go on for finding shelter and food as wel as a water source.
So it's DayZ with dinosaurs. A randomly generated map would be terrible
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Sort of like Day Z don't know if i would want it being multiplayer maybe two player co-op. Depends how random it was as i would want some big research type buildings. There wouldnt be many vehicles either and at the most it should just be jeeps but you couldnt drive everywhere as a lot of it is jungle. But yeah we need more games with dinosaurs think its time to give zombies a rest for now.
Don't like Whitey hear you saying that. Personally I think we need more games with killer penguins
Added the Batman AO Beta to my download queue ;)