Let's Play? You decide.

Live Streaming and therefore Let's Play is becoming more and more popular across the internet, allowing you to view games being played that you might otherwise not have bothered with. We have tried this a few times in the past to varying success but and are now considering doing it again.

So what do you think? Do you want to see us playing games? If so let us know in the comments below, along with the types of games you'd like us to play.

Edited On 08 Aug, 2013

Comments
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
If there is funny commentary, then yeah.
Dark Souls, or just games you can play with your viewers
MattW's avatar
MattW 3 years ago
Mass Effect 3 multiplayer PayDay Halo 4
Cathe's avatar
Cathe 3 years ago
Yes! As long as I am at home at the time I will watch it :)
ffchampion's avatar
ffchampion 3 years ago
i'd like to see you guys either playing Dark Souls or The Last Of Us on the hardest difficulty setting
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
Dark Souls would actually be funny to see you playing :P
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
No..No you guys suck and too many people are already on the hype
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Yes please play Call of Duty, not many people play that and I would like to see some live gameplay of it.
svend rugaard's avatar
svend rugaard 3 years ago
@Whitney why do you think no one play that anymore , because its still full of cheaters and hackers.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Damn, no one has called me Whitney in a long time. I was being sarcastic :) but in all seriousness, I would watch if they did let's play, as long as the commentary was not bad and boring, needs to be fun like Gamespots random encounter with Danny.
When I say Dark Souls I'm meaning more PvP than PvE
Shoozle's avatar
Shoozle 3 years ago
I watch Eurogamer's live streams now and then when they broadcast a recent new game for about an hour. It's alright. Does not get many viewers but the guy has chat turned on so he can communicate with viewers. Only gets roughly 40-50 viewers so it stops the chat moving too quickly. Honestly, it would need something like that. Gives you something to talk about and we can have fun amongst ourselves. I recommend trying to stream at the same time on whatever day's possible, like you guys do with the quiz on Twitter. But yeah, I might watch. New games would be best but something like Dark Souls so we can either aid or invade you would be fun too. Get some fan interaction going.
Or Demons Souls, try to get the EU player base alive again
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
Not a fan of "Let's Play" stuff personally. I'd prefer maybe a community based game night? Once a month, per platform, bunch f us get together and play. Whether it be competitive or a few games of co-op, would be cool. You'd need the bb forums back for that though I reckon.
I like Let's Plays. My Favorited right now is Gopher's Skyrim Let's Plays, Search GophersVids on Youtube. I also used to watch IIxMadManxIIMedia quite a lot a few years ago