Tuesday Chat, August 13

Xbox One has already went through many changes since its reveal, the DRM policies are gone, Home Gold allows for sharing content on one console and you can switch on the console without switching on Kinect.

The console had a lot of bad publicity when it was revealed, but with these changes how do you feel about it now?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 13 Aug, 2013

Comments
LRaynham's avatar
LRaynham 3 years ago
Fantastic piece of technology, good assortment of games, reasonable price for the kit you get, however the playstation 4 comes up as the winner for me, it only has two downsides that I can see, which are the controller is still small but hopefully it fits better in your hand, and the release date supposedly being after the Xbox, however I have to admit I'm buying both :)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
At the moment I feel Microsoft need to have a new reveal conference and launch it again because so much has changed might as well just start again.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
The removal of the Kinect necessity favours MS at least in my eyes. I'm more likely to pick one up sooner, especially as I would guess that after the new year, once the initial sales are done for Christmas, we'll see kinect free bundles for sale. WooHoo! Still, The constant back peddling doesn't really benefit MS at all, they look completely unprofessional.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
The fact that they've come out and said the Kinect isn't mandatory buty ou still have to buy it just shows they're out for the cash. And the fact they've suddenly went and done a giant u-turn on everything just makes me less likely to buy a Microsoft machine. They should have stuck to their guns at least on somethings.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
Bit quiet here today. where is everybody?
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
Nobody wants to speak about XBOX :P
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
But yeah, anyway. I installed NFS: Most Wanted last night from PSPlus. My god driving games are different now, way more break neck than what I remember them being. Think I got the worst time on the first race out of all my mates, then 3rd on second, btu I smoked the third one to get teh best time :D
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 3 years ago
Once you unlock the Marussia B2 you will be in heaven
Meh, still waiting for some games for it that I like the look of enough to consider the outlay. Going to be a while I think.
The main reason is that sometime I cba signing in
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
Kinectimals 2 guarantees a day one purchase from me!
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 3 years ago
Skittles no, stop it!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
LEAVE SKITTLES ALONE YOU BASTARD!
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
The only thing that really bothered me about it was the online check but even at that i was not overly annoyed by it but i could see how it could affect others, the rest of it I never bothered about. You have to laugh about all the people complaining about the spying nonsense that probably all have smart phones with built in GPS and constantly use the likes of facebook and twitter and so on. Give it a year and everyone will have forgot about the issues they had with it just like last time with the issues people had with the PS3.
Well my Internet was bad a while ago (Sky) but now it it good (EE) so I don't get disconnected anymore (Did get disconnected last night though)
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
Good thing to see Microsoft changing most of the bad thing, but that also means they need to inform the public via example Gamescon, since majority of PPL still think Xbox 180 have DRM