Dead Rising 2 and Case Zero now free for Xbox LIVE Gold Members

Today until August 31st, Xbox Live Gold Members can grab both Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Case Zero for free.

The “Games With Gold” program gives Xbox LIVE Gold Members 2 free games to keep each month. A new title will be available the 1st and 16th of each month.

We'll update you each month with the name of each free title.

Edited On 16 Aug, 2013

Comments
Yay, more games I already own.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
This is one game I do not own, or have played. I almost bought it from Shopto the other month, when they had stock coming in, but did not get around to it, so now I get it for free. I am pleased with this one :D
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 3 years ago
Awesome! I can run around in a dress, whacking cones and giant masks on heads before taking a makeshift flamethrower to them. Then I can download Dead Rising 2 for free!
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
I'm not going to lie, I haven't even bothered downloading any of these games with gold things, they're all games I drained dry years ago. I don't wan to replay them and potentially ruin my memories of them, like I have with some of the HD collections.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
“ I've downloaded all of them apart from the crappy tower game at the start. I hardly have any games for my 360 because I sold most of them last year to build a gaming PC. ”
I downloaded Crackdown, because I sold my copy years ago, but now I've only got about half a gig on my HDD.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Do you have the 250gb HDD? Must have a lot of games or movies.
My HDD is pretty much only got installed games on it
No, just a 120 Whitey, have loads of games on it though, got loads of arcade games for free when I was reviewing.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Ah, I have the 250 and never filled it, but like Nox all that's really on there is installed disc games, and a few arcades like PVZ and such.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 3 years ago
I have 60GB left of a 320, but I have like 40gb of BF3, 80GB of Mass Effect and 30GB of Borderlands amongst some other crap
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
Isn't Case Zero only 2 or 3 quid to buy off XBLA? And isn't DR2 less than a tenner new most places now? MS aren't exactly breaking the bank with the games they're "giving away" here, are they?
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Just realised my HDD is 320 too, I thought 250 was the highest they did to be honest. Yeah you can get DR2 and DR2:CZ for about £15 but you can't complain about getting them free. If I'm completely honest, I wouldn't care if MS didn't give any free games, so the fact they do is good enough.
You have the Gears 3 Xbox don't you? Only ones I can think of that have 320GB are Gears 3, Star Wars & Halo 4
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Yeah I have the slim Gears Xbox, thought it was a 250gb until I opened the side bit and saw the label. I guess 320 is enough for a console, but in terms of PC gaming it's nowhere near enough, at the moment, my games folder on my PC is like 900GB and I don't have all of my Steam games installed.