Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate HD coming to PSN and Xbox LIVE

Konami has officially announced Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate HD for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The game is a port of the 3DS title of the same name and will release on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network on October 31.

A Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collection, featuring the original Lords of Shadow, its DLC, and Mirror of Fate HD is also expected to be revealed at gamescom this week.

[Via]

Edited On 19 Aug, 2013

Comments
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
One word awesome cant wait!
Oh come on
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
What's your beef nox I like castlevania
If your going to make a game exclusive you better bloody keep it exclusive or at least wait for over a year
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
I guess, I see your point but im happy to see an hd port none the less.
You have a 3DS so you have no excuse to not have bought it for 3DS
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
I do have an excuse too much out & im not made of money.
Could have fooled me, I know what you import from Japan
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I really looking forward to playing Mirror of Fate, so I can get the story and be truly ready for Lords of Shadows 2.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
Unsurprising seeing as the 3DS version bombed in epic style everywhere. Konami gotta claw back the cash somehow, same as Capcom did with Resident Evil Revelations in fact. I'm not too fussed on Castlevania so I might not bother with this, but I guess it's nice there'll be a version of it available to those who like the series with clean visuals and the massive performance issues I keep seeing people crying about fixed.
What's wrong with how it looks on 3DS
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
I never said there was anything "wrong" with how it looks on 3DS, just pointing that the 3DS display couldn't possibly compare to a HD one for visuals... especially in this case as the developers of Mirror of Fate said even before the 3DS game came out that a HD version was being produced at the same time as the 3DS one.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
Kinda sad that this one sold bad enough to need porting to the other two. I quite enjoyed it. It was one of the first games this year actually worth owning. But it's not a surprise it sold badly. 1.) There was no hype for it at all. 2.) It was essentially the second game in a trilogy and no sign of the other two on the Wii U. 3.) A lot of Castlevania fans thought it was terrible. It's not that Konami can use the excuse that there wasn't enough people owning a console since just about every major release after seemed to do just fine. I bet a lot of the people who thought it was bad the first time suddenly think it's amazing however.
Jamie 3 years ago
Shame its not being ported to VITA as well it seems like a perfect game for it. Oh well i guess PSN is better than nothing.