Xbox One Bundles now available on ShopTo

ShopTo are pleased to inform customers that we have just listed 8 exciting Xbox One console bundles on the website for pre-order. These bundles feature a range of different games and accessories that will ensure you receive everything you want together in one tidy package at launch.

If you're worried about having to cancel your current pre-order and lose your place in the queue to get one of these bundles then don't - thanks to our new SWAP system you can switch your existing console pre-order to one of these new bundles now and still keep your original pre-ordered date! We’ll process your pre-order at exactly the same time we would have before.

To make a swap simply log into your account and visit your pre-orders section; here you'll see a SWAP icon and by clicking this you'll be able to quickly and easily switch your pre-order to one of the console bundles on offer.

For more details on our SWAP service and how it works please click here.

If you've not yet placed a pre-order or want to have a browse through what's on offer then see below.

For those pre-payers amongst you if you swap your pre-order then any funds paid will be credited to your ShopTo account. You will then be able to pre-pay again using these funds and pay the additional amount.

Please note these bundles have been designed for convenience to allow our customers to receive their Xbox One products in one tidy package for launch, they have not been funded to allow a saving, but should the price be reduced before launch you will of course automatically receive the new lower price.

Edited On 22 Aug, 2013

Comments
Hannah 3 years ago
Why are they bundling with accessories!? They should have an option with one game and no accessories etc. It means paying extra for accessories I don't want. Will there be different bundles coming our way?
EnterTheHorizon's avatar
EnterTheHorizon 3 years ago
Would have thought ps4 could get them first as it has a release date, but never the less still good to see, hoping for a watchdogs ps4 bundle myself!
There are bundles without accessories Hannah, unless you count online credit or Live membership as accessories, although I would count them as necessities for such a heavily online based system.
You have a while yet till the consoles launch so who cares how long you need to wait for the bundles
damoxuk's avatar
damoxuk 3 years ago
All good but bundles are still same price as if all separate without the fact buying the games separate would give you points so in actual fact this is a worse deal? Also why aren't hardware have points anymore? Reward your loyal customers :D
Joey B's avatar
Joey B 3 years ago
Yeah the only bad thing about these bundles is if you get a bundle with two games, like I have, you'll lose the reward points you would have got for those games, and the price difference between bundles and buying it separately isn't a lot
Also I you get a bundle it will only show up as one purchase but if you buy them separate it will show up as 3 & as a result it will add more to your yearly membership
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
So basically, bundles are pointless?
Everyone got told they would be kinda pointless but you all still wanted them
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Don't GAME still do double reward points on hardware? I remember I got points for my 360 at GAME.
The Boss's avatar
The Boss 3 years ago
I think they do. Shopto does the 1 year replacement guarantee now. You already explained this Boss so I don't know what people were expecting
The Boss's avatar
The Boss 3 years ago
Thank you PikaNox ... :-) glad you remember... so far no publishers have given bundle discount if they will do of course we will drop the price.. feel free to buy it separately. Would have been impossible to do lot of bundle we looked on what the majority of our users have pre ordered and put them in one bundle for them.. The bundle you see is what the majority of users have pre ordered separately..
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Bit annoying how GAME sealed deals to get day one editions of the games, I probably would have bought from here but you don't have day one editions of DR3 and Forza 5.
The Boss's avatar
The Boss 3 years ago
"Whitey" Don't tell me about it.. bit for DR3 we are awaiting the approval for exclusive controller sticker cover..Free if you have a pre order.. of course if you are interested to partially cover your controller.. It has been approved the Rise sticker and we will add it to the site next week.. :-)
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Well I'm going to keep my eyes pealed and options open as it's still early days yet, when everything is fully revealed then I will make my decision.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Yeah so far I am going to keep mine separate. As for the day one games the only bonus one I would have wanted is the Dead Rising one but I dont think its worth the extra £10 GAME are charging for it so I will be sticking with the normal one from here and if we happen to get the controller sticker cover then free is always good.
What is the difference between the Day one versions of the games?
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Funky little label and some exclusive DLC, Ryse is an extra multiplayer map and sword, Forza is some maxed out cars, Dead Rising is a Chuck and Frank bonus pack and not too sure what the Kinect sports one is.
So in the case of Forza it makes the game easier.
So, preorder bonuses basically.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Yeah which I wouldnt get out of principle It annoys me when you get preorder DLC that makes the game easier.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Pretty much Gloria and none of them are worth the extra £10
PS3/4 Watch Dogs Hacking boost = Game is easier on a Playstation Platform
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Just as well i am planning on getting watch dogs eventually on the one then :) I reckon if they are doing preorder bonuses it should just be the likes of skins and stuff nothing that will make the game easier or give an advantage in multiplayer.
When I do get around to getting Watch Dogs I'll be getting it on Wii U
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
If you could get the day one DLC from marketplace then It wouldn't bother me that much, but I have to have everything in a game, I need Chuck and Frank packs.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I take the bundle with Kinect :P
Joey B's avatar
Joey B 3 years ago
Why do GAME get so many exclusives, they were nearly out of business a year ago
VINCE McMAHON's avatar
VINCE McMAHON 3 years ago
Its all to do with money and game paid the most for the exclusives! and to sell them on at higher prices of course!
Why would anyone want Chuck in DR3? He shouldn't even have been in 2, should be Frank all the way, and it will be, there will be a DR3 Off the Record at some point when everyone moans about the new guy.
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 3 years ago
I liked Chuck Greene, his story was more believable than Frankie's
You would ;)
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Chuck was a badass, Frank was a little cheesy, and in DR2 he was just an old fat man, hate to see what he'd be like in DR3
Why exactly is Chuck a "Badass" I just thought he was a bit more relatable
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Because he just is, he is also father of the year, you know.
Khazrak's avatar
Khazrak 3 years ago
Would it be possible to add a custom bundle, or one with more games? I have a fair few release titles preordered, 2nd controller with the play and charge kit, etc. I'd like to get it all in one package if possible, although the DPD driver would probably do his back in, haha ;)
The Boss's avatar
The Boss 3 years ago
Hi "Khazrak", yes you can make what ever bundle you want just add them on your pre order basket and as long they have same release date we will dispatch all in 1 box...
Khazrak's avatar
Khazrak 3 years ago
Brilliant, didn't know that, got it all preordered anyway so I won't change anything! Roll on November... My wife is going to have fecking kittens when she see's all that Xbox One stuff, haha :D
The Boss's avatar
The Boss 3 years ago
"David" we are not selling Cod...
MustangPEK's avatar
MustangPEK 3 years ago
@ shopto.net I was looking for a bundle with 3 games, Ryse/Forza/Dead Rising 3. Any chance of doing a deal on those 3 games in a bundle? I have pre-ordered the Day One Edition with FIFA 14, I would swap/upgrade it if you did this bundle. If not might stick to my pre-order which I placed a few months ago and see who sells those 3 games above at the cheapest prices.
dibils's avatar
dibils 3 years ago
so are the games planning on staying at £47-57?? kind of ridiculous prices. these bundles dont seem to save me much also
How many times has it been said "These bundles won't save you money, they are for convenience"
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Yeah whatever you have ordered is your bundle if it gets released on the same day they will be sent in the same box.
Makes me laugh people moaning about the price of next gen games, they weren't really expecting games to stay the same price, were they?
MARVINLEE 3 years ago
lol.... What this means is, my ps4 pre order is gonna get at least two games added for launch, and still be cheaper than xbox one bundle. Im happy to shop here and get those points to redeem another day.
ink007's avatar
ink007 3 years ago
ps4 is cheaper and yadi yada... good for you MARVINLEE...